Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

The Whole World

*Ray's POV*

"I have some great news," I said, grinning at Maria. She smiled cautiously, not wanting to get her hopes up.

"We're gonna continue touring in nearby venues for the rest of the year. We'll always be no more than three hours from home. Just a good bus tour like we did in the beginning." Maria's smile widened and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh and by the way, Gee and Frank are getting married!" I added, still hugging her.

"That's wonderful! That's all so wonderful." Maria murmured into my shoulder. The front door could be heard opening as Alejandra and Victoria entered the house.

"Alejandra!" Maria said excitedly, breaking away from me. "Ray will be staying nearby for the rest of the his band's tour this year. And two of his best friends are getting married!"

"That's great. So, who's getting married?" Alejandra asked as Victoria jumped up and hugged me.

"Uh..." Maria frowned slightly, having just realized that she was going to have to explain that all my best friends were gay. "Gerard and Frank, they're in the band."

"Who are the lucky ladies?" Alejandra asked. Maria and I grimaced.

"They are... Frank and Gee, they're getting married to each other." I explained sheepishly. Alejandra's face filled with skepticism as she looked from Maria to me.

"Gays?"

"Yeah, they're gay," I said, nodding.

"What's gay?" Victoria asked loudly. Alejandra glared at me and stalked off to her room.

*Gerard's POV*

Frank and I squirmed awkwardly, we could tell that the interview was about to go to that place. That "Frerard" thing, which couldn't really be denied now. Ray, Mikey, and Bob bit their lips as Susan Floren asked the question. We all glanced out at the cameras and the studio audience, filled with our fans.

"So, what was with that kiss last night? I mean we've all seen you guys horse-playing but this seemed different...." the talk-show host smirked as she said it. I cleared my throat, clueless as to how to phrase this. Frank nudged my leg with his and nodded.

"Well, uh, I had just, um," I laughed awkwardly as I felt my cheeks flush, "I had just asked Frank to, uh --"

"He proposed to me," Frank finally burst out. All the girls in the audience shrieked with glee. Frank held out his wrist to Susan in the most feminine way possible, showing her the engagement ring. The crowd screamed even louder.

"Very nice," she complimented, a huge grin on her face. Frank smiled brightly, not a trace of embarrassment on his face. I coyly reached for his other hand and grasped it. Now the whole world knew. And I suddenly realized I didn't care. I grabbed Frank in a hug and kissed him. The crowd's volume reached deafening proportions but I held onto him, barely realizing anyone else was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally another update. They will keep coming, slowly but surely. I'm really sorry for the terribly long wait. It's been way too long.

I had to go back and skim the last 10 chapters just to remember what was going on and where to pick up. *sigh*

Please comment and tell me what you think. (and feel free to yell at me for how long I took)
~aep