Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

The Iero-Way Wedding

*Frank's POV*

The news was everywhere. Our fans seemed to love us even more and people that had always hated us had just found another reason. We were all surprised that Isabella hadn't crawled out of the woodwork, wanting another interview to twist into a front-page story. Then again, her career had been washed up thanks to her own need to sabotage people's lives, so if she had come snooping that might have surprised us even more.

The five of us stood backstage, preparing for our fifth local concert. I smiled and walked over to Gee as I practiced some chords on my guitar. He grinned and placed a soft kiss on my lips. A tiny giggle interrupted us. We looked down to see Victoria beaming up at us. Maria called over to Vicki who rushed off to her mother.

"It's not nice to giggle at people kissing," we heard Maria gently scold her daughter. "It makes them feel uncomfortable. How would you like it if when you got a boyfriend someone giggled at you two holding hands?" Victoria thought for a moment then spoke.

"I would smack them," she said plainly. Maria sighed and whispered something under her breath that sounded a lot like "Ay, Dios!" Ray held in a smile as he patted her on the back.

*Ray's POV*

"Okay, you guys better get out of here soon, we'll be starting in a few minutes and the songs aren't exactly... appropriate." I said quietly into Maria's ear. She nodded.

"Yeah, okay. Vicki, let's go," Maria kissed me on the cheek and took a hold of Victoria's hand.

"But I wanna watch Ray play on stage with his friends," she said sadly, staring up at her mother with puppy-dog eyes.

"Not tonight, mija. Come on." I waved to them as they left the backstage area.

"All right! Let's do it!" Gerard called out, grabbing a microphone and heading on stage to thunderous cheers and applause. The rest of us followed after him, taking our places and jumping right into "The End."

= One Month Later =

Maria looked gorgeous in the pale pink dress she was wearing. She smiled and made her way to me with little Victoria in a pretty little white dress walking with her. Maria placed a soft kiss on my lips and took her seat in a row with Lavender, Katie, Emma and Stephen. Vicki stayed by my side, a wide grin brightening her features. She clutched a small basket of rose petals tightly in her hands.

I knelt down to her and whispered, "You're gonna be an awesome flower-girl." She giggled and kissed my cheek. A few moments later Gerard and Mikey's parents walked in, closely followed by Frank's. Mikey escorted them to their seats as a few more friends and family entered the hall.

"Well, I think we're ready to start, thank you all for coming," Gerard addressed the smiling faces around the room. A harp player in the back of the room began to play a beautiful melody that Vicki walked in time to as she dropped the white flower petals down the aisle. Frank appeared behind her in a pure white tuxedo, a smile lighting up his face and making him glow. He soon reached Gerard, taking each other's hands they turned to the Justice of the Peace. She smiled at them both and began to speak.

*Frank's POV*

Gerard kissed me passionately as the limousine began to move. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss. "I love you so much," I whispered, my breath brushing past his lips.

"I love you too, baby. And now we're married. Can you believe it?" he murmured to me. I smiled and our lips met again in a kiss. We spent the entire limousine ride holding each other close. I looked into Gerard's beautiful hazel eyes and caressed his cheek. The car began to slow and finally turned off. The partition lowered and the driver told us we had arrived at the Hotel Northampton.

"Thank you!" we said in unison as we hurried out of the limousine and rushed into the lush hotel lobby. "Hi. We made a reservation for the honeymoon suite. It should be under Iero-Way," Gerard told the receptionist. She smiled warmly and scanned the computer screen.

"Yes, it's right here. Congratulations." She handed Gee a key card, we quickly paid and made our way upstairs, practically tripping over each other getting off the elevator. We raced to room 505, Gerard slammed me against the door once we had entered the room, locking it behind us. Our lips collided, frantically moving together as he guided us over to the king-sized bed that awaited us.

"I love you," we whispered to each other in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I haven't written in forever! And now it's less about having writer's block and more about being out of practice. I'll try to have more soon but I won't promise anything.

Wish me luck for getting back into my groove.
~aep