Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Husbands

*Gerard's POV*

Sunlight shined through the windows, lighting up Frank's face as he slept. I smiled and traced the shape of his lips with my thumb. His eyes slowly fluttered open. He looked like an angel lying in the sea of white sheets.

"G'morning," he muttered blearily. I kissed him and sat up, still studying his face.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. Frank was suddenly wide awake, he flung himself on top of me and grinned.

"My husband," he giggled, "I still can't believe I can say that now, that I can call you my husband."

I watched the glee on his face and couldn't help but think I would burst from loving him so much. I leaned forward and kissed him. His lips broke away from mine and began trailing feather-light kisses from my chin to my stomach. My back arched involuntarily and Frank smirked.

"Just my idea of a good way to start the morning," he said coyly. I nodded in agreement and my laughter quickly transformed into a moan....

*Frank's POV*

After a luxurious breakfast in bed we forced ourselves out of our room and decided to walk around downtown. Rainbow flags were visible from different storefronts and people were milling around looking relaxed and happy, just as we felt. I held Gerard's hand and layed my head on his shoulder as we walked together. He pointed across the street.

"Destination: candy store," he said with a grin. I looked up to see an old brick building with the word "Sweeties" painted in pink above the door. I nodded vigorously and we made our way to the store. After buying an inordinate amount of candy, we left the store, two giant bags of sweets in our hands.

Before we realized it, the sun was setting. The last rays of light hit Gerard's beautiful face and I was struck dumb, just staring into his eyes. I felt so lucky to have him. We sat down on the steps of a nearby church. Gerard leaned forward and his lips brushed against mine so softly for a minute I didn't know if I was imagining it or not. His lips became more insistent and mine responded. The kiss deepened as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ti amo." His whisper tickled my lips and I smiled. We stood as one and made our way back to the hotel, arms around each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but Please COMMENT and tell me what y'all think. :D

~ The Hotel Northamtpon ~ Sweeties {MySpace} ~

Also... I just started another story and I would love it if you guys would check it out: Wayward Sons.
Thanks!
~aep