Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

Shivers

*Bob's POV*

"Oh, that's so cool!" I watched as Mikey spoke on his cell to Gee. He was all curled up on the couch, hugging a pillow and smiling. In short, he was looking adorable. "That's awesome!" After a few more minutes on the phone he hung up and grinned up at me.

"Guess what?" he asked as I walked over to sit down next to him.

"What?" I asked.

"Gee and Frankie just happened to see a Pride Parade where they're staying."

"Nice! It's kind of fitting, seeing as they're a newly married gay couple." I said. Mikey nodded and snuggled up against me. His fingers brushed over my arms, trailing slowly up over my shoulders and down my chest. He lifted my shirt up over my head and pushed me back onto the sofa. He quickly pulled off his own shirt and threw it aside as he laid down on top of me. His lips brushed softly against mine, sending shivers up and down my spine. I smiled into the kiss trying to deepen it but Mikey pulled away, shaking his head.

"I'm driving this one," Mikey whispered seductively. I felt excitement warm me as Mikey moved in closer, his body rubbing against mine, sparking friction in all the right places. A small moan escaped my lips and Mikey smiled, his hands roaming over my body.

*Mikey's POV*

I leaned in and locked my lips against Bob's. I felt his hands snake up around my waist. I shook my head and removed his hands from my body, pressing them down into the couch. He groaned but left his arms down, letting me be in control.

"Thank you," I whispered softly in his ear. I felt another shiver run down his body and I began trailing kisses down his neck, onto his collarbone, over his nipple. I swirled my tongue over it and heard a small moan grow deep in his throat.

"Mm, Mikey..." he breathed out. I could feel his heartbeat growing faster, my own quickening as well. "God, Mikey, I want y--" My lips slammed against his and drowned out his words. After a few minutes I stood up and told him to follow me. Together, we ran upstairs to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short chapter but I still, tell me what you think! I miss all the comments. *The Comment!Whore continues to complain obnoxiously*
~aep