the diary of a vampire

chapter 3

Chapter 3

I was at school now the sun was shining I was happy, I would be seeing my family today. I got into school and as I turned the corner I walked into Alfie he should off bounced of me into the lockers but I remembered he was a werewolf so they were just as strong as us.
“Watch were your walking” he snarled walking off.
I grimaced how rude was that. I went to my class I had English again, Alfie had to sit next to me again his hands in a fist as he sat down.

I was thinking maybe I could ask him what his problem was there couldn’t be any harm done asking, I would do it when we were alone or when no one could hear us.
We had to stick some sheets into our books I did mine first then passed him the glue he tensed as I pushed it to him my hand just a couple of inches from his.
“Thanks” he whispered.
I looked at him and he smiled very timidly at me then looked at his book and started to stick.
I could feel my left eyebrow curve up in confusion I was confused.
I thought he didn’t like me and now he is smiling at me, such a strange boy. I just shook my head and started to play with my fingers twisting them around in complete boredom.

“I am sorry about this morning Mitchie” he said out of nowhere.
I stared at him confused again he looked at me back.
“About running into you and then kind of nearly yelling at you it’s just I was in a bad mood this morning”.
“Oh its ok I was rushing anyway”.
He smiled bigger this time then continued to stick his papers in.
That was it I was really confused usually I don’t feel like this I had to find out what was going probably later.
I just shrugged and just sat there, I leaned my head onto my fist. I was quite happy that the family was coming down-sunny clouds- but every time I see them I see my mother and it just hurts, my face fell as I thought these words-dark clouds appear-.
“Huh” Alfie said.
I stared at him in confusion “what?” I asked.
“It’s just weird how one moment you were happy the sun burst through and then you looked sad and black clouds come it was like yesterday when you grimaced because I was sitting next you then Olivia made you laugh and the sun came out must be your vampire power or something”.
I froze when he said vampire and looked at him my eyes wide open.
“What did you say” I asked shocked.
“Come on I know what you are and I know you know what I am”.
I still was staring at him how casually he just came out with it.
“But you know what’s weird is that you don’t seem like a full on vampire” he whispered the last word.
“It’s because I’m not” I snapped.
“What?”
I groaned, “Well I am half human half vampire but I don’t really see why I have to explain to you”.
He laughed “I know I don’t know either”.
“What’s with your mood things anyway is that a wolf thing” I smirked.
He grimaced at me “what do you mean?”
“Well since I saw you the first time you would always glare at me or give me evils and now today you are like being friendly it's weird”.
“It’s not my fault my senses tell me to do that, but I don’t see the point of mortal enemies crap we are all mythical creatures I think we should be enemies with the humans especially with us” he pointed to both of us “I mean come on either one of us could slip there the most things in danger”.
I just shook my head.
Mr Rochford came around with a work sheet on the first few chapters of pride and prejudice. I finished mine after a few minutes. Something twitched in my brain and I grabbed a piece of paper and started to draw it only took me a few minutes, then I blinked coming back to the present and stared at the picture.

I could feel Alfie staring at it as well. It was my family, they were all in there fighting positions I was the only one who wasn’t I was standing next to them at the end looking like I was crying I was behind someone my mother what the hell? Then I looked at the people they were facing one stood out it was Alfie that must of been his family his hand was reaching out to something me? It looked like it.
“What’s that?” he asked curiously.
“I don’t know”.
“You drawed it how can you not know what it is” he chuckled.
“Well because I don’t know what I am drawing it just like comes to me then I have to draw it my dad thinks it might be another power coming through” I shrugged putting my picture away with all my other drawings.
“What that your power is that you could be an artist” he amused.
I scowled him and he laughed again.

Then the bell finally rang that lesson seemed to go on for a long time. I walked with Olivia to maths Andrea was walking with Alfie. It annoyed me I couldn’t let my friend with a werewolf and every time they laughed he would throw a smirk at me this boy has problems.
At lunch I pretended to like the food I was eating some of it was ok the rest was ugh, and what do you no Alfie was sitting with us at lunch Andrea invited him, I grimaced the clouds darkened even more.
Alfie looked at me “smile” he mouthed with a smirk.
I groaned I could tell that he and I would not be getting along.
The rest of the day went fast science was ok I really didn’t know what we were doing just happy that I would be seeing Lewis, Mia, Amelia and Jack today the sun was shining brightly threw the clouds.
As I went to my locker Alfie was there leaning on a locker next to mine.
“What?” I snapped opening my locker.
“Hey what’s up with you moody pants” he mused.
“Well I was kind of happy until I saw you there” I murmured.
“Ouch and here’s me trying to be nice and keep the peace between us looks like I will have to try harder”.
“What did you want anyway?”
“Well I know your vampire family are coming today and I wanted to tell you to tell them not to hunt tonight” then he walked off before I could ask why.

I got in the car, and my dad drove off and then we were at the house there was a car outside. I beamed and jumped out and ran inside.
Mia and Lewis were sitting on the couch by the wall and Jack and Amelia were sitting on the other they all smiled when I came in and my dad followed behind me.
Mia got up and came over to give me and my dad a hug “Oh I have missed you both so much” she said.
I hugged all of them and sat down next to Amelia and Jack.
They all looked the same, which was a stupid thing for me to think.
(Jack was just like Ethan, slender some muscles but his hair was just short back and side and was black my dad had messy brown hair. Amelia looked even prettier; her brown hair was glowing it was in a neat bun, she was very slender and had a nice figure and looked exactly like her sister my mother. Lewis was brawny; he was very big, tousled blond hair. Mia was quite small; her short black hair was in a bob)--this part still needs editing--
“Oh Lewis we think that another power might be coming through” my dad said facing Lewis.
“Really what kind of power” Lewis asked.
“Why don’t you show him Mitchie” my dad suggested.
So I got off the couch and went to my bag and pulled out the drawings and went back and handed them to Lewis. He started to flip threw them.
“What happens when you start to draw Mitchie” he asked facing me.
“Well something happens a picture pops into my head out of nowhere and then I start to draw it but I don’t feel like it's me and I'm not all there when I am drawing my hand just does it and then I blink and the picture is there”.
“Hmm it is like she can draw the future but I don’t know if it is the future because your mother is in most of these hmm” he pursed his lips “well after we leave if one of these drawings happen please ring me right away then we can carry on from there because right now I am actually stumped”.
I laughed then sat back we talked for a bit but not much we just watched the TV.
“Well” Jack said getting up “we better go now we want to go hunting before we leave”.
Then I remembered what Alfie asked me to do but I didn’t know whether I should he annoyed me so much.
“Hey you can't go hunting” I said.
Jack looked at me confused “why not?”
“Well because this boy at school told me to tell use not to go hunting tonight” I shrugged.
“Oh the wolves, must be there turn ok then but we need to get back we have got school in the morning” he smirked “you guys should really come and stay with us maybe when Mitchie has finished school you both could stay with us” Jack asked.
“Ok then we will take you up on the offer” my dad answered.
They both laughed then Mia, Lewis, Jack and Amelia all left.
I did my homework and went upstairs and got to reading the diary but I decided to go back to see were my mother had meet the wolves.

January 1st 1915
Today was hard we met the wolves they were a family the Wicken’s we said that as long as we didn’t hurt anyone or each other then we would keep the peace I became friends with their son Lee no one seemed to mind he is very nice and it was very weird today when I got home something happened and suddenly I found myself drawing and when I came to it was a picture of holding some mans hands but the man had no face and on my right was my family with this girl I had never seen her before but they were all smiling on the picture.

I stopped there my mother could do what I do and the description of her picture sounded just like the one I drawed the other day.
I got out of bed and got the drawings, my wall was empty so I decided to put them there I found some blue tack in my draw and spreaded them on my bed. I picked the first one up the first one I ever drew it was a picture of me, my mother and my father hunting. I decided that maybe they were already in order but I decided to put one particularly first.
No one had seen this one, it was one of me in my bed and my mother there, it was this very room I could because at the back there is pictures on the wall in rows and it looked exactly like I had done just now so I put that one first.
My dream was worse this time it was the vampires against the werewolves I saw Alfie and he scowled at me and attacked but not me my mother so I threw myself in to save her, Alfie was in his wolf form now he grabbed me by the neck with his huge teeth and swung me around until he let go and I was hurtling faraway I woke up gasping.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry i havent been updating alot lately the discripiton of the family needs more work so it will be more updated soon