Sell Your Soul

Hell Yeah

"Dude, Scene, what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything! She passed out at the bar. What the fuck was I supposed to do?"

"Well, how old is she? We can't have an underage girl sleeping in our house!"

"She was at the bar, she can't be that young."

"Well, figure it out before Aron kills us."

"What would you have done, Dillon? You wouldn't have just left her there for the locals to prey on. Look at her- she wouldn't stand a chance!"


Cali rolled over onto her side and groaned. She covered her ears, making a measly attempt to block the sound buzzing past her ears.

"Wake her up, and get her out of here."

"I'm not just gonna fuckin' leave her on the curb like a piece of junk."

"I don't care how, Scene, just get her out of this house!"


"Shut up!" shouted Cali. She opened her eyes.

There- across the room- stood five men. One of them had his back turned, but he turned around to face her. Cali's eyes grew as wide as plates. She knew these guys. But they didn't know her, and she felt like screaming.

"Wh-where am I?" she studdered.

"Nowhere," said the tall one in the back.

"What happened? Why am I here?" she pressed on.

The tall one that had spoke first shoved the slightly smaller guy forward.

"You tell her, Scene, since none of us know," he commanded.

The man sat down on the bed. "You, kind of, passed out at the bar last night."

"Bar?" squeaked Cali. "Oh, shit, I'm gonna be late." She stood up and frantically began digging around for stuff. "Where the hell's my phone?"

The man brought a bright pink phone from his pocket and handed it to her. She looked at him strangely. Why did he have her phone? She dialed a familiar number and listened as the other line rang.

"Cali where the hell are you?" someone screamed.

"I think I'm-" she stopped and looked at the group of guys. They dispersed quickly, seeing the angry look on her face. "Okay, Maria, call me crazy, but I think I'm with Hollywood Undead."

"What? How? Where?"

"I don't know! I just woke up and there they were."

"Did you...you know?" Maria giggled.

"No, shut up. Listen to me, I think I slept in Charlie Scene's bed. And he's sitting here right now."

"Damn, girl, what did you drink last night?"

"I don't know. Will you just come pick me up?"

"Where are you?"

Cali looked out the window. "Across the street from Dragontown."

"I'm on my way, Calista. Don't move."

She hung up, and so did Cali. She looked around the room. The man was still sitting on her bed. He smiled.

"I couldn't leave you there last night," he said. "Those guys there would have tore you up. How old are you anyway?"

"20, not legally old enough to drink," replied Cali.

"That's what I figured," he said. He stuck his hand out and added, "I'm Jordan, but you can call me Charlie."

Cali shook his hand. "I'm Calista. But you can call me Cali."

"Cali. Like this here beautiful state of California. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you, ma'am."

Cali blushed. "Thanks," she said.

Oh, god, Maria, get here soon, she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Began writing this one to stray away from my Avenged Sevenfold ones.

RIP Jimmy Sullivan.

Comments are love.