Sell Your Soul

Not My Master

Cali and Charlie sat on the couch, Cali waiting for Maria and Charlie waiting for Matt. The television softly played the scenes of a rerun of Nitro Circus, but neither of them were watching. Charlie leaned over and touched his lips to her neck. She giggled, feeling his breath down the collar of her shirt.

"Charlie!" she giggled.

He smiled and lowered his lips to her collarbone. He pushed her back onto the couch, and he pulled himself up on top of her.

"Charlie, we can't."

"Why?" he said. He bit her, and she moaned quietly.

"Be-becau...mmm." She closed her eyes. "No!" she said. "Charlie, no!"

"Ah, come on, Cali." His hands pulled at the line of her pants.

"Wh-what if M-Maria comes in?"

Charlie looked at her. "You're worried about her? She's with Matt, probably giving him some head in the back of her car again."

Cali giggled again, "Okay."

Charlie kissed her, giving her hair a playful tug. She relaxed into him, and he pushed her hips down. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and she felt his tongue cross hers. He was starting to pull her pants down when the door opened, and Maria and Matt walked in.

Charlie fell off the couch.

"Charlie, what the fuck are you doing to my friend?!" shouted Maria.

"No!" yelled Charlie. "Go give your boyfriend head in the back of your car again!"

Matt rolled his eyes and said, "Scene, for god's sake, pull up your pants." Quietly, he added, "Besides, we did that on her break."

"Jesus fucking Christ! Too much info!" said Cali. She stood up and buttoned her jeans.

"Oh, jeez, Cali," said Maria. "Like we couldn't hear you two down the hall last night."

"Well, looks like you're gonna have to deal with it again tonight, Maria," replied Charlie. He slipped his hand into Cali's back pockets.

"Get a room! Oh my god..." Matt said.

Charlie flipped him off and said, "This counts as a room. At least I don't fuck my girlfriend in her car."

"Enough!" screamed Maria. "I don't give a shit! You guys go to your room and we'll go to ours! Is that so hard?"

Matt and Charlie stood glaring at each other until Maria took her purse and threw it across the room. Cali closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She grabbed Charlie's arm.

"Charlie I need to talk to Maria," she said. "Can you wait for me upstairs?"

Charlie kissed her cheek and said, "Fine. Matt?"

He and Matt walked up the stairs and each went their separate ways down the hall. Cali turned to Maria. She shook her head.

"Aron wants us to work at their show tomorrow," she said.

"Aron's a douche," snapped Maria.

"Goddamnit, what happened to you? A week ago you would have cut off your legs to go backstage to a Hollywood Undead concert."

"I'm just sick of seeing you throw your life away. First, you cut classes. Then, you're going to the bars underage on a fake ID. Now, you're quitting college altogether just to be with a guy you didn't even like until you met me. I'm not taking another day off work, or I'd be just like you."

Cali stopped. Maria was right, but she couldn't admit that. Instead, she felt her eyes welling up with tears. Her breathing became shorter, and she clenched her fists.

"You don't know me," she said through clenched teeth. "And clearly I don't know you."

She turned and stomped up the steps.

"Cali!" Maria shouted after her. "Cali, stop! Cali!"

Cali heard her friend's voice quavering as if she were holding back tears. She ignored her as she went into her room and collapsed into a fit of sobs next to Charlie. He wrapped his arms around her, and she cried on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama. Lots of it.

Comments? Anybody?