Sell Your Soul

Live This Down

Maria looked back in the rearview mirror, but she immediately looked back at the road when she saw her friend bent over Charlie. She felt like saying something, but instead looked at Matt. He grinned and took out his phone.

"Want me to?" he mouthed. Maria nodded. Matt casually rested the phone on the back of the headrest and snapped a quick picture. He looked at it and let out a snort.

"Let me see," laughed Maria. She glanced at the picture, and her mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Who should I send it to?" Matt chuckled. "George and Jay without a doubt. Dillon? Yeah...maybe even Aron."

Maria nodded. "And Biscuitz and Big E. They'll get a laugh."

Matt smiled as he typed a quick message and sent it. He was clearly satistfied until Charlie sat up and pulled his hair.

"You're dead, St. Claire," he hissed, letting go of his head.

Matt nodded his head and laughed, "Sure, sure. Right after pigs fly."

"What do you think swine flu is, dipshit?"

Maria giggled. Cali looked up and kissed Charlie. He snickered a bit and licked his lips. She kissed him again, and he bit her lip. His hands slid up her waist, and-

Matt turned around and smacked her ass. She looked up.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Maria says to stop having sex in her car while we're still in it," he chuckled. "And I just wanted to smack your ass."

Cali rolled her eyes. "Thanks," she said.

"It's okay," whispered Charlie in her ear. "We've got all night and a room to ourselves."

Cali giggled and pushed her lips against his.

"I mean it," hissed Maria. "Don't have sex in my car!"

"I know," Cali said with a smile. But she turned back to Charlie and kissed him.
---------------------------------------------------------
Matt burst through the door, not caring that Cali and Charlie were tangled in a naked mess. He grinned and shook Cali awake. She opened her eyes in time to stop Charlie from punching him. Matt sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Maria's not waking up," he sighed. "Do you think she'd be pissed if I worked my little water trick on her again?" He added a wink.

Cali wrapped the blanket around her and said, "I think she'd be very pissed at you."

"Alright, I'll do it then!" exclaimed Matt. He stood up and left.

Cali looked at Charlie and smiled. She lay back down, and he wrapped his arms around her. She closed her eyes, but a moment later they shot back open when she heard a scream.

"Matt! I'm going to kill you!" screamed Maria. Cali laughed.

Matt ran through the doorway a minute later and jumped in between Charlie and Cali. He hid his face in the covers and said, "Hide me. I'm not here."

Maria slowly came through the door. "Hey, Cali?" She was draped in a white t-shirt and tiny black shorts. The shirt was soaked, and it could very easily be seen through.

"Yes?" laughed Cali. "Fall in a pool, Maria?"

"Did you tell him to do this?"

"I didn't tell him to," replied Cali. "But he might have mentioned it to me."

Maria approached the bed and crawled up on top of Matt. He peeked out of his hood, and she flicked his nose. He pulled her arms up above his head and kissed her. She smiled, and he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

"And this is where I leave," said Charlie, rolling out of bed and finding his pants. Cali pulled his shirt on over her head, and he smiled at her. "You look good in my shirt. Now let's get outta here before Matt gets a hard-on, and Maria decides to suck it."

"It'd be payback, Charles," said Matt, looking up.

Cali grinned and took his hand. He handed her her shorts, and she pulled them on. They went downstairs where George and Aron were opening a box of breakfast pizza.

"Charlie, Aron's leaving today," said George, shoving a piece of pizza in his mouth.

"What? When?" said Charlie.

"After lunch," replied Aron. "Heading back home to finish up writing and recording, then I'll stop back down."

Cali hugged him and said, "We'll miss you, Aron."

"Hold onto this one, Charlie," said Aron. He pointed to the top of Cali's head. "She's a keeper."

Charlie pulled Cali into him by the waist. "I know," he said. He kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I'll be updating again later.

Also gonna have a new Papa Roach story up tonight, if you're interested.

Comment! :D