Sell Your Soul

Too Drunk...

"Matt, how did...what the...holy shit!" Cali was hyperventilating. She wrapped herself up in a blanket and paced the floor. "Tell me I'm dreaming. Please, dear god, tell me I'm dreaming."

"If you're dreaming, then I never want to wake up," Matt chuckled.

"Shut up! You...and me...? How...? You're with Maria, and I'm with Charlie- where's Charlie?"

"Probably down the hall with Maria."

"What?! Okay, I know I'm dreaming. No way this is real. This is terrible..."

"You didn't seem to mind it last night." Matt winked at her and sat up.

"No! Stay there." Cali held up her hand and took a step back. "I cannot believe this is happening. No."

"Don't you remember last night at all?"

"I- I remember something. Just sex. And strip poker. And drinking."

"Yeah, that's about right. I'll tell you if you just calm down."

"You think I can calm down?! I woke up next to my best friend's boyfriend!"

"Wouldn't be the first time, right?"

Cali glared at him. He threw his arms up in defense, and she slumped down on the end of the bed. He leaned back, resting his head in his hands, and he sighed.

"Charlie was right," he said. "But anyway, you want the story, right?"

"Yeah. How did I end up next to you?" asked Cali.

"Charlie and me traded," he replied. "You guys said it was okay. Obviously you were drunk, but you said yes nonetheless. So it was you and me, Charlie and Maria."

"How come I don't remember this, then?"

"I don't know. You were pretty drunk. That's probably why."

There was a loud knock on the door, and Charlie came in. He grinned when he saw Cali sitting on the bed. He looked over at Matt before coming into the room. He put his arms around Cali, but she flicked him. Maria came in the room and stood against the wall. She met eyes with Cali, and they looked at the guys.

"How was your night?" Charlie asked. "Was I right?"

"Oh you were right," Matt agreed. "And does Maria have a mouth on her or what?"

"Hey!" Maria hissed. "Can we not discuss what I do with my mouth? Thanks."

"Yeah, but I still kiss that mouth, don't I?" said Matt, standing up and kissing her. She blushed, and he kissed her again.

"There's a whole other room down the hall," Charlie said. "Go use it."

Cali lay back on the bed as Matt and Maria left. Charlie kissed her forehead.

"Hey, you know I love you," he said. "We were drunk last night. We all were. Okay?"

"I know," Cali replied. "I just...I don't know. It caught me offguard."

"Was it fun?"

Cali laughed, "From what I remember, yeah. But I'd like to stick to you if at all possible."

"Same here," Charlie said. "Can I make it up to you?" He pushed her into the bed and stood over her. She smiled.

"Of course," she giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Working on other stuff.

Comment! :D