Sell Your Soul

You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)

Maria left for work in the late afternoon, and Cali was glad she was gone. She sat down on the couch, Matt resting next to her. She was sitting on top of Charlie, and he was rubbing her back with the heel of his palm. She closed her eyes, her anger slowly melting away. She closed her eyes for a second before she felt something beneath her vibrating. She looked at Charlie, and he smiled.

"Sorry, babe, phone's ringing," he laughed.

Cali rolled her eyes and stood up. He reached in his pocket and got his phone out. Matt tightly closed his mouth, trying not to laugh, and Cali lightly punched his arm. Charlie sighed and answered his phone.

"Hey, Dave, whatcha got for me?" he said. "No kidding? ...I can try. I got my girlfriend here and...oh...well, I suppose if you have to-"

He put his hand over the receiver and turned to Cali. He smiled a bit.

"Cali?" he said. "Dave's got some stuff for me, and if I don't get it now it'll be gone. I'm gonna be gone for a couple hours, okay?"

Cali sighed, "You're really gonna leave me here with Matt?"

"I love you, baby," he said, kissing her cheek.

"I guess..." Cali said, pretending to care.

"Thanks," he said. He put the phone back up to his head and said, "Yeah I'll be there, Dave. As soon as I can." He stood up and hung up his phone.

Cali looked up at him. He smiled at her, putting on his coat on. She crossed her arms, again pretending to be mad, but he saw through it. He bent down and picked her up from around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he walked to the front door, still holding her. He set her down, and she looked at him with her eyes shining. He bent down and brought his lips to hers, and she smiled. He touched her waist and kissed her again. She sighed and pulled away from him.

"Cali, I do love you, you know that right?" he said.

Cali nodded and said, "I love you, too." She paused before saying, "You'll come home as soon as you're done, right?"

"Of course. Why? Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just wanna spend some more time alone with you."

Charlie smiled and ran his finger down the side of her torso. She shivered and kissed him again. She put her fingers through his, and he tugged on her hand.

"I gotta go, Cal," he whispered, kissing her cheek. He opened the door, and she stood in the doorway as he got in his car and drove away.

She sighed, and she closed the door behind her. Matt was half asleep on the couch when Cali came back into the living room. He opened one eye and smiled at her. She slumped down next to him.

"Wanna get a pizza?" he said.

"Is that all you eat?" Cali replied.

He smiled and said, "Pepperoni and sausage, then?"

Cali rolled her eyes and handed him the phone. He dialed up, but Cali paid no attention. She glanced down at her phone, already wondering where Charlie had gone to in such a hurry. She felt a pair of hands on her shoulders, and she looked up to see Dillon and Jay standing behind her. George sat down in the recliner and took a drink of Jack Daniels.

"Hey, Cali," Dillon said. "Whats say we all get drunk tonight? You, me, Matty, George, and Jorel."

Cali laughed, "I planned on it, Dill."
♠ ♠ ♠
Gettin' drunk with Hollywood Undead? I wish!

Comment! I know it was short :/