Status: Slowly active.

The Things You Do To Me

Les choses que tu fais à moi.
'The Things You Do To Me' in French, thanks Ali and Laura!

Laura Paquette was the girl everybody wanted to be. She had the fame, the fortune, the looks, and the rumored hunk, Nick Jonas, of being her beau. Of course she was envied by many girls, loved by others, and adored by the males; but to Laura, it wasn’t about appealing to the fans, it was living her life and fulfilling her dreams.

Becoming famous was one of the greatest things to happen to the Canadian native. She was French, but that only seemed to make America fall for her even more. One of her greatest memories is surprising her secret stud muffin of a boyfriend for his birthday on the set of Camp Rock 2, Nick Jonas.

Of course everything most come to an end, and belonging to the music industry you don’t get any exceptions. Miss. Paquette is set up to fake date, but whom? Her social status is down the drain when she’s forced to be public about her new found love. But what happens when she actually finds herself falling for the forbidden fruit, will she be able to break the habit? Or will she give into temptation and become an addict? To make things even harder, let’s throw in her ex Jonas wanting her back.

Her: Laura Paquette. Portrayed as: Samantha Munro
Him(s): Nick and Joe Jonas.
Started: December 31st, 2009
Story mode: Slowly active.

++ I do not own Laura, Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, or any other non fictional character(s) in this story. All I own is the plot, and any fictional characters. I ask that you do not steal. My friends will attack you like I don't know what, but it will be bad.++