Status: i'm losing subscribers. D: I might delete this....

...And Here Comes Another Boy Band

Noah and her friends aren't big fans of Jonas Brothers, who all of the teenage girls love. Now here comes another group of boys who have already got the girls going crazy...Big Time Rush. Noah and her friends are in a band called Not Just Cute. They mostly play coffee shop shows and shcool events until they're discovered at one of the coffee shop shows. The girls move to Palm Woods with Noah's family where they meet Big Time Rush...
  1. 001
    a group of girls practice songs in a garage for a coffee shop concert.
  2. 002
    the girls hurry on stage before the tambourine guy and guitar guy drives away the audience. they play songs and the crowd loves it. a business woman walks up to them after the performance.
  3. 003
    the girls are in hollywood and record their first song.
  4. 004
    the girls can't come up with a song and linda wants the girls to sing a song about boys. noah isn't comfortable with the song she chooses for them.
  5. 005
    the girls go by the pool to get inspiration for a song about boys. they finally come up with something and want time to relax, but their relaxing time is shorten. later that night linda takes them out to dinner.
  6. 006
    the bands introduce themselves to each other. kendall and the guys are looking forward to hearing the girls' music. chloe wants to work with the guys and she's not the only one who likes this idea.
  7. 007
    the girls encounter the jennifers, argues with the boys and one of the girls is getting a little too close to one of the boys.
  8. 008
    the boys and the girls start working on the love song but they can't seem to come up with anything. so they go out for ice cream.
  9. 009
    noah hears something behind closed doors and tells ryann and joanna who uses this information to annoy noah.
  10. 010
    chloe and noah talk about the boys and chloe invites noah to the movies. but is she going or not?
  11. 011
    noah isn't enjoying herself. ryann and joanna still annoy her with the info they found out. they have an argument about chloe. and the girl sitting behind noah is evil?
  12. 012
    while lying by the pool noah gets a visit from kendall. do they have a friendly conversation or does noah insult him like always?
  13. 013
    no one has been thinking about the love song...except for noah. does this mean she's in love? or did she just come up with the song randomly?
  14. 014
    kendall apologizes and takes noah out to eat?
  15. 015
    noah tells her friends about her dinner with kendall.
  16. 016
    the girls plan on having fun at the park. they run into the jennifers on the way. secrets are revealed at the park.
  17. 017
    maybe joanna should've kept her secret to herself. the girls are running with it. are chloe, noah and ryann going to make it the boys before joanna and reveal her secret or will joanna make it first?
  18. 018
    kendall and james go over to noah and chloe's parents apartment for dinner with the parents. how well does it go?
  19. 019
    locked in a room with nothing but paper, pen, and bottles of water. but nothing seems to come to their minds.
  20. 020
    did big time rush and the girls finally figure out the love song or are they still struggling to put it together?
  21. 021
    finally the song is complete and now they're ready to record and present it to griffin.