Status: i'm losing subscribers. D: I might delete this....

...And Here Comes Another Boy Band

011

I sat in the row behind everyone else with my hood up and a pout on my face as I glared at the big screen. I was sitting behind Ryann who was next to Joanna. They were trying to get me to sit next to Kendall (who was next to Joanna) so I just sat on the row behind them.

"You wanna switch seats with Joanna, Noah?" Ryann whispered turning around to me.

"No, now turn around and leave me alone," I whispered back.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm gonna rip your throat out if you don't turn around," I threatened.

She opened her mouth to say something else but huffed and turned back to the screen. I smiled satisfied and looked back at the screen. Well, I stared at the back of Kendall's head. What's wrong with him? What does he see in me? I've been nothing but rude to them and he likes me? What the hey?

"I'm gonna go to the restroom, Noah. Feel free to steal my seat if you want to," Joanna whispered to me as she got up from her seat.

"Thanks but no thanks. I'm fine here."

She sighed and walked away. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked back at the screen but something caught my eyes. I gasped and glared. I moved down the row until I was sitting directly behind James. "Get your arm off of her before you lose this pretty hair of yours," I whispered in his ear touching his hair slightly. He quickly removed his arm from around Chloe's shoulder and turned around to me with a scared expression on his face.

"Good boy," I cooed patting him on his head and moving back to my seat.

"Where'd you go?" Ryann asked when I was back in my seat.

"To tell 'pretty boy' off," I said rolling my eyes, pointing my thumb at James. "he had his arm around Chloe's shoulder."

"Aw, let someone here be romantic and in love since you're definitely not," Ryann whispered.

My eyes narrowed. "Yeah, I think I'd like for my sister to stay in one piece, thanks."

"What do you mean?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm back!" Joanna whispered in a sing song voice taking her seat in between Ryann and Kendall.

"What do you mean, Noah?" Ryann asked again.

"I don't want him breaking her heart or talking her into something she'd later regret," I explained.

"Hey, give Chloe some credit. She's old enough to handle herself."

I scoffed. "She's fifteen. She'll believe anything he says."

"She can take care of herself."

"Yeah, that's why there are a lot of teenage girls out there that are pregnant because they can take care of themselves." There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around annoyed.

"Can you and your friends keep it down?" an old man asked.

I shrugged and turned back to Ryann and Joanna. "What's going on here?" Joanna asked confusedly.

"Noah, here, went to threaten James for having his arm around Chloe's shoulder," Ryann explained in a whisper.

"Noah," Joanna whined.

"Not you too," I groaned.

"She's mature for her age, Noah," Joanna said.

"Do you guys even know how old he is?" I asked.

Ryann shrugged. "Our age, maybe?" Joanna said, also shrugging.

"Exactly, and he'll easily persuade her into believing that he actually cares for her."

"Noah, be a little more optimistic," Ryann groaned. "Chloe's a smart girl, give her a little more credit."

I rolled my eyes at them and looked back at James and Chloe. Her head was rested on his shoulder and his arm was around her shoulder again. I glared and I was about to get up and go over there but Ryann stopped me.

"Noah," she warned.

"Are you jealous?" Joanna asked teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'm so jealous my sister gets the pretty boy," I said sarcastically.

"You could have a pretty boy too," Ryann whispered, smirking and looking in Kendall's direction.

I rolled my eyes. "Turn around, the old man behind us would like to hear the movie not your nonsense."

"The old man can go screw himself," Ryann muttered but turned around.

There was a tap on my shoulder. I groaned and turned around to a young girl this time. "That's my grandpa your friend is talking about," she said angrily.

"Well, I'm sorry," I said and turned back around.

"If she likes her face the way it is tell her to shut up," the girl said angrily in my ear.

I leaned forward to Ryann. "The little girl behind me is evil," I whispered.

"Switch?" Joanna asked me.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I'll live."
♠ ♠ ♠
98 readers, 36 subscribers, 33 comments.
iloveyou guys.
<3brii

ps I was thinking of Fifteen by Taylor Swift as I wrote the argument about Chole.