Status: i'm losing subscribers. D: I might delete this....

...And Here Comes Another Boy Band

018

"Have fun," Ryann said with a smirk. She, Joanna, Carlos and Logan were hanging out at the boys' apartment while Chloe, Kendall, James and I were stuck with dinner with the parents.

I glared at her. "Go to hell."

"Love you too," she said blowing me a kiss and skipping away with Joanna.

I groaned when they left and looked at Chloe. "I hate this," I said.

"Me too," she agreed.

We stepped back inside our parents' apartment and waited for Kendall and James to show up. My mom had already set the table and everything. She made Matthew stay and he was angry and annoyed as always. I was more than nervous about this. Something was bound to go wrong. There was a knock at the door and I jumped. Chloe giggled as she went to answer it.

I was right behind her as she opened the door to reveal Kendall and James. Both our eyes widened and our mouths dropped as we took the two boys in. They were both dressed up in tuxedos.They looked gorgeous.

"So, are you going to let us in or what?" James asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Chloe mumbled and we stepped aside.

"Trying too hard?" I asked as they stepped in.

"Psh, no, we always wear suits when we go out to meet friends' parents," Kendall said.

"Come on and let's get this over with," I said sighing.

Chloe and I took a deep breath. "Um, Mom, Dad, they're here," Chloe announced.

Our parents immediately came into view and I could only expect the worst. I let out a breath and introduced them. I rolled my eyes at how polite Kendall and James were trying to be. I made my way to the table, sitting down, wanting this to be over with already. It feels like we're dating or something. I cringed at the thought.

"So, let's sit and eat and not talk at all and get this over with!" I said clapping my hands together.

"For once, I'm agreeing with her," Matthew mumbled. I rolled my eyes at him.

Everyone else took their seats at the table. Dad at the head, mom next to him, Chloe next to her and James next to Chloe. On the other side Matthew sat next to Dad, I sat next to him and Kendall was on the other side of me. It was quiet as everyone piled food onto their plates. I glanced at Mom and Dad and Chloe. Chloe looked nervous and uncomfortable. I was also nervous and uncomfortable. Why did I even agree to this?

"So," my dad started and I inwardly groaned and glanced at Chloe. She also glanced at me with a worried look on her face. "Kendall, we heard that you took Noah out on a date, where did you take her? What did you two do? Did you pay? What happened?" he asked.

My eyes widened. "Dad," I hissed.

"Um, well, sir, I took her to Souper Salad, because you know she's a vegetarian," Kendall answered.

"Yes, I'm aware of that fact, go on."

I rolled my eyes and Kendall continued. "And we just talked and um, yeah I did pay."

"But it doesn't really matter, dad. I mean I would've paid for myself, but I didn't have money with me and we're not even dating anyways. It wasn't even a date. Just dinner with a friend," I clarified.

" It definitely was a date," Kendall disagreed.

"No, it was dinner. Did you say Noah let's go on a date? No, you just said dinner, so it wasn't a date," I explained.

"This is stupid, can I leave now?" Matthew asked in annoyance.

"No," Mom answered. "So, James, what about you and Chloe?" She asked looking towards James.

"Um, well, we haven't really been on a date yet. We've been to the movies but it was a group thing," James answered.

"And have you ever caused trouble before?" Dad asked. Chloe groaned and I let out a sigh.

"Um, I--"

"You took too long to answer, so I'm guessing the answer is yes?" Dad said raising his eyebrow.

"Well, define trouble, sir," James said.

"Chaos, upsetting people, mischief, breaking things, disobeying rules, nuisance," my dad answered.

"Well, than, yes, I have caused trouble," James answered.

Dad shook his head and my mother's face had disapproval written all over it. "This has been fun ,but I think we should call it a night, don't you Chloe?" I said looking towards my baby sister.

She nodded in agreement. "Yes, it's getting late," she said standing.

"Actually, I'm starting to enjoy myself," Matthew said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and was about to say something but a loud banging on the door stopped me. My eyebrows furrowed and Chloe and I headed for the door. I opened it slowly to reveal Ryann and Joanna and the boys. Ryann smirked and Joanna grinned at me.

"How's dinner?" Ryann asked.

"Fantastic!" I answered sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Well, we just came to tell you that we're to be at Roque Records tomorrow morning at seven," Joanna explained.

"Well, I think your parents officially hate me," James said coming up behind us with Kendall by his side.

"That dislike guys with long hair and they think they're all like our brother," I explained.

"Well, I think they love me," Kendall said with a huge smile receiving a hit on the arm from James.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, we have to clean up and stuff. See you guys in the morning and you girls in a minute."

The boys said bye and left leaving Ryann and Joanna at the door grinning. "So, you're going to tell us the story?" Ryann asked.

"Sure," I sighed.

They said their byes and ran to our place while we went back into the dining room to help our parents clean up. That went better than expected. Sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, that sucked. but I promise that the next ones won't suck a s bad. [:

p.s. How did you like Big Time Sparks? Ha it was friggin' hilarious. Those boys never cease to make me have a giggle fit. And the song, Count On You? I love it. "1-2-3-4-5 baby I'm counting on you."