Status: i'm losing subscribers. D: I might delete this....

...And Here Comes Another Boy Band

021

"Whooo!" I yelled running down the hall with my guitar held in the air.

Last night Kendall and I had finished the song and today we were letting the guys hear it. I had beat the girls getting up and got dressed and then rudely woke them up. Now, I'm heading down to the lobby to wait on them. I got on the elevator and jumped around impatiently. The few people in there with me looked at me like I was crazy. As soon as the doors opened I ran out of the elevator, nearly knocking over a man with my guitar. He shouted at me and i giggled. Well, it was his fault! Don't you know the people get out of the elevator before you get in, duh!

I was the only one in the lobby, well, the only one out of the big time rush guys and my friends. I couldn't sit steal so I stood jumping up and down staring at the elevators. My eyes darted to all of the elevators hoping to spot them as soon as they came down. I was scared for everyone to hear the song at first, but now I'm excited. Mostly because it's finally done.No more locking us in rooms with gorgeous boys! As soon as the girls stumbled out of the elevator I ran to them.

"You guys are gonna loooooove it!" I sung.

"I hope so, otherwise I'm gonna have to strangle you," Ryann grumbled. I simply grinned at her and continued to bounce up and down.

Soon the elevator opened to reveal complaining boys. I grinned as the guys made their way over to us. "Can you guys be any slower?" I asked letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"It's soooo early," James groaned.

"It's only like... seven or eight in the morning," I said rolling my eyes. "Now let's go so we can present our song!" I started skipping out of the hotel and everyone followed groggily behind me.

We got into the limo where the driver was already waiting for us. I played with my guitar during the ride to the studio while everyone else held a quiet conversation. When we made it to the studio I hopped out and waited impatiently for everyone else to get out. When they were all out I ran inside with them following behind me.

"Hey everyone we've done it!" I yelled running into the main part of the studio.

Gustavo , Linda and Kelly turned around to look at me. They were already here because Kendall and I called earlier and Gustavo and Kelly basically live here. I grinned at them and turned around to the others who were slowly making there way in here. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Kendall by the arm and pulled him to my side.

"Well, we did it. Everyone else pretty much sucked at helping," I said. There was complaints coming from the guys and the girls, but Linda shushed them quickly.

"Well, let us hear then," she said smiling.

I nodded and placed the guitar strap on my shoulder and positioned the guitar. I started to strum and then I began singing. When it came to Kendall's part he sung while I continued to strum the strings on my guitar. I sung the next verse and then we came in on the chorus together. After singing the chorus one more time I strummed the last note on my guitar and looked up, biting my lip, waiting for a reaction out of our audience.

"That was beautiful!" Chloe gushed.

"And it gave me an idea," Linda said smiling. "A duet!"

"A duet?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"When there are two people singing a song," Gustavo said slowly.

I rolled my eyes. "I know what a duet is! I mean... you don't want the girls or the other guys to add anything?"

"No, it's perfect the way it is."

"It is," Chloe agreed.

"When did this happen?" James asked.

"Last night," I answered.

"Well, tomorrow we'll record and present it to Griffin," Gustavo confirmed.

"Who's Griffin?" I asked.

"Gustavo's boss," Kendall answered.

"Oh."

"Well, let's go celebrate by the pool with a bowl of ice-cream!" Chloe suggested.

Everyone shouted in agreement and we made our way out of the studio.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, Actors by All Time Low is addicting.
A lot of people like it, some are complaining because it's different than their old stuff.
but I don't care it's ALL TIME LOW and I love them and this song.

...sorry for that. i heart all time low. :D

<3