Status: i'm losing subscribers. D: I might delete this....

...And Here Comes Another Boy Band

008

They had to drag me to the studio. The boys were already there when we made it. They watched as Joanna, Ryann and Chloe pulled me into the studio. I huffed when they finally got me in and a big guy stood in front of the door so I wouldn't exit. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at the ground.

"Hi guys," Chloe greeted them.

"Hey Chloe," they said in unison. I scowled.

"Ok, lets get this shizz over with," Ryann said clapping her hands together once.

"So, where's Gustavo and everyone else?" Joanna asked.

"Well, they want us to write the song together," Kendall said gesturing to us and Big Time Rush.

I groaned. "Can they torture me even more?"

"You're a good writer Noah, do your stuff so we can go," Ryann said turning to me.

"First of all, this is a love song. I'm not good at writing songs like this and secondly, words don't just come to me like that."

"Well, we have eight brains. We can come up with something," Kendall said confidently.

"Well, you all have fun with that," I said.

Chloe turned to me and pushed me into a corner, Ryann and Joanna followed. "Can you three behave? Well, you two," she said looking between Ryann and I.

"I can't do this," I sighed.

"Do what?" Chloe asked.

"Work with them and write a love song," I answered.

"Yes you can, you just don't want to," Joanna said.

The uncomfortable-ness disappeared and now I was annoyed. I rolled my eyes. I rolled my eyes. "No, I seriously can't."

"Well, try. You're so mean to them," Chloe said and then walked away.

I scoffed and followed behind her. I sat on the floor with my head rested on my knees while everyone else talked and thought about what to write. Even Ryann and Joanna were talking and laughing with them. I glared but kept quiet. I'll let them have their fun and then scold them later.

"Why is it so hard to write a love song?" Ryann groaned.

"Because you have to be in love to write one," I answered. All eyes were on me now and I felt uncomfortable.

"Not necessarily," Logan said.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay than, genius, write us up a love song."

"I-I can't. I-I don't have any ideas."

"We're not expected to come up with a song right away," Chloe said.

"Yeah, let's take a break," Ryann suggested.

Everyone agreed and started to get up. I stayed in my placed. "Let's get ice cream," Chloe said. She looked at me as everyone headed out of the studio. "Are you coming Noah?"

I shook my head and stood up. "I'm going back to the room," I said.

"Well, okay than."

I laid on my bed back at the room. Everyone else was out enjoying ice cream and having fun while I lie here bored and alone. I guess it was all my fault though. I could've went with them. I sighed and sat up grabbing my guitar and a notepad. I was playing some random notes and singing from the top of my head when the door opened. I assumes it was just the girls, because who else would have a key to this place? Unless it was burglars. I stopped playing when this thought came across my mind.

Then they stepped into view. I groaned. It was the girls and they invited the boys over.

"You sounded really good," Kendall complimented.

"Whatever," I said grabbing my guitar and getting off of the bed. I placed it back on its stand. "I'm going out to the pool," I mumbled grabbing a towel and a bathing suit.