Status: Running Very Slowly

Testing the Water

Three.

Someone’s POV....

“Well...I wanted to tell you....no, no, no! That sounds so stupid. I think you’re real-Urgh, I’m hopeless!” I spoke to myself, trying to plan what I was going to say...but really, I was hopeless. There is no way in Hell she would ever say yes.

I let out a deep sigh and fell back onto my bed. Maybe a goodnight sleep would help? I doubt it.

Nicole’s POV

“Night night Sid.” I flicked the light off, and climbed into bed beside him.
“Night Nic, sweet dreams.”

I doubt I’d be doing any dreaming tonight. I had way too much on my mind to be able to sleep. I turned so I was facing the window and I just gazed outside watching the stars.

A few hours later, I was still awake. I quietly got out of bed and walked out of the room. I wondered through the house before deciding to go out on the balcony of the backyard. I walked toward the back of the house, opened the door nearly silently, and took a deep breath of fresh air as I walked outside. I let the darkness engulf me and just stood to think. I was outside for a few minutes before I was startled by a voice from behind me.

“Hey, you alright?”
I spun around to see Sidney right behind me, “I guess so.”
“Wanna talk about it?”
“Well, Mr. Sid –The Therapist- Crosby, I’m not so sure you’d like to hear one of my rants,” I let out a slight laugh, “But if you insist...” I paused before speaking again, “Luke, Luke, Luke. He’s been texting me what seems like non-stop the past few days, asking for a second chance. Ty has been acting really weird, and I don’t know why.” Sid seemed to be really tense, but he shrugged it off and stood beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
“About Luke, just ignore him, or be a smartass, or you could tell him one of us will beat him up...well, just wait ‘til we play them again...we will beat him up, got it?” I laughed. “And about TK, I can’t say much there.” I nodded.
“Alright...thanks Sid.” He smiled down at me, and pulled me in closer to him.

I woke up the next morning, feeling better than the night before, but still just as tired. Sidney was already up, watching TV from his place in the bed, besides me.

“What’cha watching?” I sat up.
“World Juniors’ highlights,” He smiled. “Some of these kids are gunna make it big.” I nodded.
“Anyways. What’s the plan for today?”
“The normal, just gunna hang with some of the guys. Don’t have any specific plans.”
“Alright, sounds good.”

We both got ready for our day, ate a quick breakfast and headed over to Geno’s. As we pulled up, Tyler did as well.

I got out of the car and looked back behind me, “Hey Tyler.” I smiled.
He walked up to me and gave me a hug, “Hey Nicki, how are you?”
“Alright, how ‘bout you?”
“I’m good,” We broke apart from the hug, and the three of us walked up to the house together.
As we got up to the door, I knocked, and yelled...”Knock, knock.” The boys were laughing from beside me.
“Hey guys!” Marc answered the door.
“Flooooooower!” I hugged him, and then ran into the house. “Boys, how ya doing?!”

Never could my mood stay down when I was around these guys. They just had that effect on me.

“Hey kid,” Jordan waved at me.
“Hi Cole.” That one was Geno.
“Little Staal! Over here.” I burst out laughing, and made my way over to Max.
“Mr. Max Talbot, are you feeling better...ya know...not so hung over?” I sat down in the chair near the couch.
“Yeah. I’m doing good,” He laughed.
“Good good.” I smiled over at him, as the other three guys walked into the room.

//Maybe things will get better?
I’m not so sure, but they might if you insist//
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, just a filler ;D
But it needed to be at this point.

I'm writing the next chapter right now...(: