Status: Running Very Slowly

Testing the Water

Four.

After hanging out at Geno’s for a while we decided to go chill [literally...it is a pretty cold day outside] at the park.

Once we got there, we kind of split up. Max and Marc thought it would be fun to pelt Sidney with snowballs, so they were caught up in their own little snowball fight. Jordan and Geno were over on the playground talking about something. So that left me and Ty.

“Wanna go on a bit of a walk?” He asked, and I nodded.

We walked towards the lake on the other side of the park. And when we were almost there, Tyler broken the silence.

“Well, I have a bit of explaining to do.” I stayed quiet, “About my mood, again, I’m sorry, but you’ll understand once I explain...” There was another pause, “I like you...a lot Nicki. That’s why I was freaking out when you were trying to hook me up with your friend.” My eyes widened in shock, but he continued, “I know you might still be stuck on Luke and that you probably don’t like me, but I needed to get that off of my che-”
“Tyler...Shut up?” I let out a small laugh. “I like you too Tyler, I really do.”
“You do!?” His facial expression was honestly priceless.

We finally were at the lake. Our conversation continued as we watched over the rippling water.

“Yes, Ty, I do.”
His smile was huge as he looked over at me. “Well does that mean you’d say yeah if I asked you out?” He suddenly looked worried.

“Yes, Tyler, I would.”
“Alright...on that note...Nicki, will you go out with me...?”
I smiled at him, “Yeah, I’d love to.”

I glanced at the water then back at him.

We both grew closer, until our lips met. They moved in sync in a passionate kiss.

Who would have ever guessed that I’d be making out with Tyler Kennedy, in the middle of winter at a park... not me, that’s for sure.

After our kiss had ended, we started walking back towards where the other guys were. He had his arm around my shoulders and was pulling me closer with every step.

Once we got in eye distance of where the boys were, he gave them a thumbs up. I heard cheering despite how far away we were. “Whoooo, Ty!” That must have been Max. I laughed lightly as we made our way over.

Sidney gave me a reassuring smile and I sent one back.

//The unexpected can be the greatest gift
And love is the most wondrous feeling in a lifetime//
♠ ♠ ♠
Short&Sweet.

Yeep, you guys were right. Tyler has a thing for Nicki, and it looks like Nicki has a thing for Ty? (:

Comments are love. =D