Status: Active (:

All I Wanted Was You, John O'Callaghan.

Chapter One

“You have to be kidding me.” I muttered as he looked straight at me.

John laughed and draped an arm over my shoulders. “It can’t be too bad, can it?” He raised his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. “Of course it’s going to be bad; I’m not going to be with you. Duh.” I kissed him lightly on the lips.

“You’re so sweet.” He grinned at me. “Now go up there and kick ass.”

I sighed. “The things I do for you.” I shook my head disapprovingly.

“You know you love me.” John teased.

“A little bit too much.” I joked.

“I see how it is.” John shoved me playfully forward until I almost bumped into Alex.

“Why did you choose me, Alex?” I cocked my head to the side and stepped on stage.

“That is to remain a secret.” He winked at me.

“I wouldn’t be flirting with her just yet.” Kennedy said from next to me.

“Hey Kenny Benny!” I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him.

“Why can’t she hug me like that?” Jack complained to Alex.

I burst out laughing. “Aww, come here Jacky!” I opened my arms for him to hug me and he did just that.

“Okay, enough touching her!” Alex shouted. “We came here to sing not to rape her.”

I grinned. “What am I singing today?”

“Yeah,” Ken draped an arm over my shoulders, “What are we singing today?”

“When did you get here?” Alex joked. “Get the fuck out of here!”

It was hard not to laugh. “They don’t like you.”

“Of course not. They’re all fucking jealous because they know ‘The Maine’ is so much cooler.” Ken smirked at the members of All Time Low.

“Keep dreaming, you lame-o!” Jack exclaimed.

“Get out of here, Ken, before they jump you.” I told him, chuckling.

“Okay, are you ready?” Alex asked, looking into my eyes. I shivered by the intensity of his gaze.

I nodded. “What am I singing, though?"

“You’ll know it when you hear it.” He told me, and the curtains flew open.

The crowd went wild at the sight of us and even though I wasn’t a part of their band, they chanted my name too.

The song ‘Remembering Sunday’ started playing and gradually, Alex started singing. The crowd was screaming his name and I smiled.

This was my life; bands, tours, and having a good time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how was that for a good chapter? Good...bad? Comment. <3