Status: Active (:

All I Wanted Was You, John O'Callaghan.

Chapter Three

I heard some movement around me and I mumbled something, turning to the other side. I felt arms around me and I felt immediately better knowing that John was next to me. I yawned and turned around again, peeling my eyes open.

John's peaceful sleeping face appeared in front of mine; sleeping soundly. I smiled sleepily, brushing a strand of his brown hair out of his face. My fingers brushed his cheek and John mumbled something.

I scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek and propped myself up, skillfully moving on top of him and out of our squished bunk. Usually, there was only room for one, but John insisted I stay with him; and who was I to deny such an invitation? My world was dizzy for a second when my feet touched the ground and I held on to the board of another bunk.

"Whoa." I muttered. "Head rush."

I shook my head to clear it and turned around to face our bunk. I knelt on the ground and pulled out my bag which contained a lot of my things. I grabbed my toothbrush, towel, and some clothes and headed over to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom and was faced with a person kneeling on the ground with their head in the toilet.

"Oops." I gasped, about to turn around and leave.

"Wait." I heard someone groan.

I froze; that voice was familiar. I turned back around, eyeing the shaggy brown hair, skinny jeans, converse, and flannel shirt with a leather jacket on top.

"Alex?" I asked, shocked.

"Don't sound so surprised." He muttered, lifting his head out of the toilet.

"Ew." I shuddered. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Alex shrugged. "I hope so. I wouldn't want to get Alcohol Poisoning." He took two steps to the sink and started washing his mouth with water and then listerine.

"Well, if you pass out, I'll drive you to the ER." I comforted him.

"That makes me feel so much better." He said sarcastically, grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes; a smile touching the corner of my lips. "Fine, if you pass out, I'm going to leave you there."

"Naw, just call Lisa and she'll come." Alex let me know.

I sighed dramatically. "That might be so hard since I'm suffering from a broken heart because my dearest friend thinks so badly of me." I said, mocking hurt.

"Nice try." He said dryly.

I laughed. "Whatever, Alex, just get out of here, I have to take a shower." I pushed him playfully out of the bathroom.

"I see how it is." He sniffed. "I'm leaving."

"Good." I joked, looking at him through the mirror.

His eyes met mine in the mirror and a shiver ran through me. I didn't break the eye contact, though, there was something strange in his eyes.

"Bye." He whispered before taking off.

I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw in his eyes; lust? Something....hidden and completely forbidden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it?
Tell me your thoughts...by commenting.

Love Ya, Julie.