Status: Active

Totally Not Average

Proving It

Alex was beyond helpful in situations like this. He let me cry and cry, and you know what else? He didn’t say a word. No, he just wrapped his arms around me, let me cry, and kept running his fingers through my hair.

I was grateful because here, there were no judgments, no fake meanings, and no complications. He was just letting me vent my feelings.

I sniffed and wiped away my tears. “Thanks Alex.” I told him.

He nodded, “Mandy, what happened?”

I swallowed, “Well, I came home today in the morning and got yelled at. My dad set some new rules: No more hanging out with friends, no phone, no computer, no T.V., he drives me to and from school, and…” My voice faltered, I couldn’t say this, and I wouldn’t. “I can’t see you anymore.”

“He saw you kiss me, didn’t he?” He was smirking, that jerk. He should be serious in a situation like this.

I blushed, “Yeah, he did.”

He chuckled and shook his head, “Serves you right for kissing me.”

I rolled my eyes and smiled, “It was a freaking kiss on the cheek! Nothing more and nothing less.”

“You wanted it to be more.” He pointed out, grinning.

I blushed deeply, “That’s not the point.” I muttered.

“Oh, you so wanted to kiss me.” He teased, smirking at me.

“No, I didn’t.” I sniffed, “Because if I did, I would just come out and say, ‘I want to kiss you,’ or just kiss you.”

“Huh.” Was all he said.

“What?” I asked, curious now.

“I don’t believe you.” He whispered, looking into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes, “Why not?”

“Because you wouldn’t kiss me if you wanted to.” Alex was taunting me, really, he was. He wanted me to kiss him, but I wanted to kiss him just as much.

“I would.” I shot back, leaning closer to him.

“Prove it.” Alex muttered.

Instead of answering, I did something crazy. Beyond crazy. I didn’t know why I did it; maybe because I actually wanted to like he had said.

I kissed Alex.

The second our lips touched electricity crackled through us, making the kiss even more irresistible. I leaned in closer to him, my hands holding me up. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer and closer to him.

My hands—no longer needed to support me—went around his neck, my fingers tangling in his silky soft hair. All I could think about was Alex; his taste, his smell, his touch, and it’s all I wanted to think about. Everything about him entranced me.

The bell rang but Alex and I kept on kissing; we didn’t give a shit about who saw us anymore. A few wolf-whistles erupted in the air and a bunch of cheering, but we were too busy to notice.

For the first time in a long time, everything was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOWZA! You guys didn't expect that, did ya?

Anyways, I have a bunch of subscribers; I want to know who you guys are! Lemme know on the comments page ;)

Song of the Moment;
Toxic (cover) by VersaEmerge