Status: Active;;

City or Evil

She's a dwelling place for demons

The house looked like shit. Its shingles were slightly loose, the paint was peeling and looked more like green then white, the porch looked like it would crumble if anyone stepped on it to hard, and parts of certain windows were cracked. But it was the best she could do after her divorce.

And her child didn’t like it one bit.

She had locked herself in the car, and refused to come out. She had tried everything. Bribing here with candy, toys, to take her back to her father. She wouldn’t come out for anything. She sighed in defeat and leaned against the car.

“Caitie Mae. What am I going to do with you?” She asked into the window. Caitie looked up at her under her brown/reddish bangs up at her mother. Her mother stared back and Caitie started squirming. She had a plan.

“Okay. If you won’t come out, then we’re just going to sit here. quietly.” She threatened and leaned against the car, crossing her arms. Caitie watched. And watched. Then started to squirm and busted from the car.

“Fine!” She shouted. She started making animal noises, anything, to get rid of the silence, causing her mother to laugh. Her mother scooped her up into her arms and looked at their shitty house.

“Well, Caitie Mae. This is our new home.” She said, fixing her daughters pink-tails ribbon. Caitie made a face and covered her nose.

“It smells like shit.”

“Caitie. I’m telling you this last time. Go. To. School.” Her mom threatened one last time. Caitie groaned and sat up in bed.

“Mom, I hate school!” She wined as her mother grabbed some clothes for her. She got out of bed and walked to her mom.

“Caitie, I’m sorry but it’s the law, you have to go.” Her mother stated, helping Caitie get dressed.

Caitie groaned, “Mom, I can dress myself.” Her mom cracked a smile and stood up straight.

“Oh, so I guess you’re old enough to cook your own breakfast, and get your own kisses too huh?” She joked, and walked from the room. Caitie squealed and ran after her mom laughing.

“Mo-ommy!” She wined and hugged her moms’ legs. Her mom laughed and picked her daughter up, holding her close.

“Little Caitie Mae. You got ‘a go to school. Trust me, it’ll be okay. You’ll meet great friends.” She said, setting her down in front of her pancakes for the morning. Caitie sighed and stabbed at Pancakes with a fork. She hated school.

She looked at the kids in front of her. They were all sort of the same. All in childish clothes, most girls hair up and In skirts and dresses, and all playing with toys. She bit her lip nervously and looked at her teacher one more time. She wasn’t looking. Caitie sighed and walked to the girls. She sat down her Batman lunchbox. A few girls looked up and ignored her. Others shot looked at her. She knew this was a bad idea.

“Hi,” a girl with dark brown hair said. Caitie looked at her as she smiled, “you like Batman?”
“Playtime. Sucks.” Caitie stated. She sat on the swings with her new friend, Olivia, wishing she could play football with the boys. Olivia nodded in agreement and looked at the fence.

“Hey, Caitie. Feel like a rebel?” She asked looking at Caitie. Caitie looked over at the fence separating the boys and girls at the time to prevent injuries. Olivia ran to the fence and picked up the bottom, making it big enough for someone just their size to get under. Caitie laughed and quickly climbed under with Olivia, thankful she wore pants that day.

As soon as they got under, the ball came their way. Olivia caught it and Caitie jumped back. Olivia threw it back as hard as she could and they thanked her. She looked at Caitie and smiled. Caitie laughed and walked with her over to the picnic tables used at lunch time. There was two boys were yelling.

“No! That was not the plan, Jimmy! You can’t change the plan!” He shouted. The boy dubbed Jimmy shook his head furiously.

“Well, Matt! Then how was it suppose to go?” Jimmy shouted back. They started arguing till then looked over at Caitie and Olivia. Matt raised an eyebrow and Jimmy smirked. They got up and walked over to the girls. She smiled innocently. Caitie and Olivia looked at each other then they were on the ground.

“Hey!” Olivia shouted as Matt sat on her. “Get off, you have a bony butt!”

Jimmy held Caitie down smirking, “What are girls doing over here? We don’t have recess together.”

Caitie frowned and squirmed trying to get up. Jimmy held her down as best as he could. Olivia had gotten Matt off and was sitting on him now as he shouted. Jimmy laughed at Matt and Caitie flipped him off her and stood up. Olivia got up too and the bell rang. They quickly ran back and climbed under the fence.

“We’ll get you!” Matt shouted. Olivia stuck her tongue out at him and ran inside with Caitie.

After school, Olivia and Caitie were the only two left. Caities’ mother was always late lately cause of work. Olivia sat next to her on the bench and waited. The bushed moved behind them and then a pair of hands went around their mouths. Olivia bit down hard on the hands and Caitie screamed.

The hands around Olivia jerked back and a pain filled Matt fell out of the bushes. Jimmy quickly followed and groaned, “Matt, you idiot. You weren’t suppose to fall.” He said. A blonde girl stepped out after them and sighed.

“You two are stupid,” she stated, then turned to Caitie and Olivia, “hi. I’m Valary.”

Jimmy and Matt stood up next to her and smiled. Valary rolled her eyes’, “and these are my monkeys. Mat and Jimmy.”

Caitie laughed with Olivia and her mom pulled up. She ran to her car and waved. Valary and Olivia waved back while Jimmy made a face and Matt stuck his tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes and got in her car.

“So how was school today, Caitie Mae?” Her mom asked her as they drove home. Caitie smiled wide and clapped.

“The best day of my life.”
♠ ♠ ♠
~R.I.P~
James Owen Sulliva. We Love you <3

I had wrote this story previously and had gotten up to a few chapters before taking it down. Recently when I was cleaning my computer I came across this and thought it would mean alot to one of my best friend Caitie if I brought it back for her. The Rev was her obsession.

Please subscribe and don't be a silent reader. <3