Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Fifteen

“Tomorrow is Gabe’s birthday and we’re giving him a surprise party.” Vicky announced.

I sighed and let myself sink into the couch’s cushions. Just the thought of Gabe sent dangerous thoughts into my head—ever since our hook up in the bathroom, I just couldn’t get him out of my mind.

“We need someone to keep him busy while we set everything up in the club. Any volunteers?” Vicky asked.

No one said anything; we just looked at each other. I was terrible at keeping surprises, so I wasn’t the best choice. I didn’t even bother looking at Vicky.

“Okay, Jules, that’s going to be your job.” She said.

“What?” My head snapped up. Even though the idea of being with Gabe for an hour or so was tempting, I didn’t want to push my luck. “You know I can’t keep any surprises.”

Vicky grinned. “I know. So think of this as a challenge.”

The real challenge was getting through the evening without having sex with Gabe. Though, that might be a good way to keep him busy…. I shook the thought away as quickly as it had popped into my head. I was not going to have sex with Gabe tomorrow.

I groaned. “Fine. But if I accidentally let it slip that there might be a surprise party for him, don’t blame me. Blame yourself.” I snapped.

“If you ruin this surprise party, I will chop your head off.” Vicky threatened.

“Bitch.” I muttered, and then smiled at her innocently.

“Whatever. Just keep him busy from 5 PM to 9 PM. Okay?”

I sighed. “Okay.”

I was going to have to find a way to make sure our evening stays PG.

~

“I’m going shopping and Nate’s going to be my bitch for the day!” Vicky exclaimed just loud enough for Gabe to hear.

“I’m Nate’s bitch for the day.” Alex grumbled, following after Vicky and Nate.

"WHAT, Bitch?!" Nate exclaimed, shooting a look at Alex. I fought the urge to laugh.

“I’m going out for a drink.” Ryland said, leaving.

So this was their excuse? I sure as hell hoped it worked.

I sighed and lay down on the couch, letting myself drift away. Hopefully, Gabe wasn’t leaving anytime soon.

“Why did Ry leave? We have vodka here.” Gabe raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. “No fucking clue.”

Gabe smirked at me. “Speaking of ‘fucking’…”

I shook my head, “Ugh, whatever.”

“Yeah. “ Gabe grabbed his coat. “Anyways, I need to go to the club we’re playing at tomorrow, I need to go over some last minute details with our merch bitches.”

Uh-oh. I shot up off the couch and blocked Gabe’s way to the door.

“Um, you can’t go.” I told him lamely.

Gabe raised his eyebrows, waiting for an explanation.

“Uh…” I swallowed.

“Is this your way of saying, ‘happy birthday, Gabe Saporta, you can fuck me’?” He asked, his eyes lighting up with mischief.

I laughed despite the sticky situation I was in. “No. But happy birthday!” I exclaimed.

“Thank you.” He pursed his lips. “Since you didn’t get me a present, how about you let me leave and then that’ll be your present to me.”

“Uh, no.” I stated. “But…” I smirked. “I had another idea of a birthday present.”

“Oh, so you are going to fuck me!” Wow, Gabe actually seemed excited.

“I’ll have to think about that.” I inched closer to him, my fingers fingering the hem of his shirt.

“You are such a fucking tease.” He muttered, staring down at me with his big brown eyes.

“You know you love me.” The words had come out without anything thinking behind it, and I wish I could take him back. I didn’t know if I loved him, so what if he said ‘yes’? That would just be…embarrassing. If he said ‘no’, though, that would still hurt. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

“I don’t know about love, but I do think you’re pretty damn sexy.” He whispered against my cheek. Just the simple pressure of his lips against mine was enough to leave me in a near frenzy.

Gabe Saporta had a way with words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gabe, Gabe, Gabey...
I don't know, but I think Gabe is TOO HOT for a thirty year old Man.
He's dangerous, lemme tell ya ;)
"A guy like you, should wear a warning. You're dangerous, I'm fallin'."
-Toxic, by Britney Spears (Cover by VersaEmerge)