Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Sixteen

My fingers tangled in Gabe’s curly black hair as my back hit the couch. It knocked the breath out of me—well, whatever breath was left in me.

My skin was on fire, like someone was taking an open flame to my skin. My mind was spinning with Gabe’s proximity. The taste of him left me wanting more—and I was sure he wanted more too.

All I could think about was Gabe—the way he kissed me, the way he whispered my name and the way he tasted. I was glad that Vicky had chosen me to distract him, because this was a distraction to me too.

My fingers clawed off his shirt and I was left marveling at his perfectly sculptured chest. It was a wonder how Gabe was thirty and still looking hot. I ran my fingers on his stomach, my fingers brushing the start of his skinny jeans.

His hips were digging into mine, making it harder and harder to breathe. Gabe’s fingers were inching up my shirt, leaving my skin tingling. As soon as my bra was unhooked and Gabe’s jeans were around his ankles, the door of the tour bus opened.

Master Victoria wanted me to get her damn boots. That—oh my GOD!” I heard Nate yell.

Gabe and I broke apart, but didn’t really get off of each other. I looked at where Nate was; his eyes were wide, his jaw was dropped, and he was still yelling curses.

“What in the fuck are you two doing?!” He asked, still looking a little dazed.

“What the fuck does it look like we’re doing?” Gabe asked, looking annoyed.

“Fucking!” he took a step forward, then two steps back. “That’s what it looks like you’re doing. But wait—she’s like 14 and you’re like FIFTY!”

“I am not 14.” I defended. “I’m nineteen.”

“I’m not fifty, you douche bag.” Gabe muttered.

I’m the douche bag here?” Nate put a hand to his chest. “You’re the one about ready to put your—“

But I cut him off. “We are not going to talk about those specifics.” I told him quickly. “What we will talk about, though, is how you’re going to keep your fucking mouth shut.”

“Yeah. I agree with Jules, here.” Gabe nodded. “You are going to keep your fucking mouth shut, because if anybody finds out that we’ve been fucking, it’s off with your fucking head.”

“God! There’s so much fucking around here!” Nate complained. “Why can’t I get laid?!”

A giggle escaped my lips. “Just go get Vicky’s boots and leave.”

“Oh, is that how it is? Fine. I’ll just go and be tortured by Vicky while you two fuck the fuck out of each other!” He stalked to Vicky’s bunk, grabbed the boots and went off the bus.

I laughed again and looked back at Gabe. “Do you think he can keep a secret?”

“Probably not.” Gabe pursed his lips. “But we have a few days before he spills.”

“Hmmm.” I smirked. “I guess we should make the best of it, huh?”

“I guess we should.” Gabe said before crashing his lips to mine and picking up right where we left off.

~

I grabbed Gabe’s hand. “Come on, I want to show you something.” I said, tugging him towards the door.

It was around 9 PM and I wanted Gabe to get there on time. For the first time in sixteen years, I had been able to keep a simple surprise from someone, so you can say I was a bit proud.

“What in the world is all this rush?” Gabe asked, pulling me towards him. He kissed me long and hard on the lips.

A laugh escaped my lips as I wrapped my hand around his hand. “No rush, I just…” I kissed him again for a lack of something to say. “Happy birthday.”

Gabe laughed. “Thanks, babe.”

I led him to the club where the concert was taking place tomorrow and where the party was taking place today.

I opened the door wide and as soon as I turned on the lights, everyone shouted, “Happy birthday, Gabe!

Everyone was there—the rest of Cobra Starship, The Maine, Versa Emerge, A Rocket to the Moon, Boys Like Girls and a lot more of Gabe’s friends.

It seemed though, that are close and personal friends—the band members—were all focused on my hand around Gabe’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
I took long;; I know!
SORRY!