Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Two

Image
IggyXD from Quizilla.com

Image
AhoyPatty!

~


“Okay, let’s get this show on the road!” Nate exclaimed, cheering.

I laughed and sat down on one of the couches in the tour bus. I was looking forward to this much more than anybody else was, because this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I was going on tour with my favorite bands, and possibly meet Kennedy Brock, John O’Callaghan, Martin Johnson and so much more.

Yeah, I feel a little lame.

“What’s our first stop?” I asked, propping me feet up on the chair in front of me.

“Um, I’m not sure…” Nate shrugged and sat down next to me.

I laughed and leaned my head against the back of the couch. “That’s just great.” I told him, smiling.

Gabe came walking by, whistling a tune to himself. “Are we hitting the road yet?” He asked, picking my feet up off the chair and sitting down on the chair, leaving my feet on his lap.

I scowled at him and rolled my eyes.

“Yep.” Vicky grinned. “I can’t wait to start performing and shit.” She was unpacking her bags into her little closet that was next to the bunks. “I even bought a new dress and everything.” She held up a short checkered red and black dress that had off the shoulder sleeves. It was pretty cute.

“Ooh,” I stared at it with interest. “Can I borrow that?”

She snatched the dress away before I could take it. “Nope.”

I sighed. “Fine.” I shrugged and looked the other way. “Then I guess I won’t let you borrow my new ripped skinny jeans.”

“Oh my God, are you talking about the ones in the mall that we saw?!” She exclaimed, shaking her black hair out of her eyes.

I smirked. “Hell yeah.”

“You can borrow my new dress anytime you’d like!” She told me, smiling like a fool.

“Thought so.” I said smugly.

My eyes fell on Gabe’s smiling face. He was always happy, even if he was tired. I didn’t know him too much, but I knew he was a complete partier.

He winked at me and I blushed, looking away. I could feel his eyes on my face, and I knew my blush was getting redder and redder but I refused to look at him.

I coughed and looked at Vicky, who was staring at me with wide eyes.

“Well then…” I said awkwardly.

“I’m just going to go…” Nate quickly got up from his seat and left the space to go to the bunks.

Vicky just turned around,pretending she saw nothing.

Unconsciously, my blue-green eyes met Gabe’s brown ones and I felt a shiver run through me. He smirked at me, which caused goose-bumps to appear up and down my arm.

A smile tugged at the corners of my lips; this tour just got a whole lot more interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of uneventful--but still pretty good...

&&

This story was Reported.
Do you want to know WHY?
Because I put subtitles under my pictures.
Can you freaking believe it?
I can't.

So, here is what I was going to say under my second picture:

AhoyPatty made me that banner;; she makes me such amazing banners (:

Do you know what Gabe Saporta's shirt says in the picture?

Because I'm Gabe Saporta && I Can Do That.

He is just amazing (:

---

Comment/Subscribe!
Any banners?

~Jules.