Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Three

Image

“What was that all about?” Vicky questioned me as I got ready to go to sleep that night.

I yawned, putting a hand up to cover my mouth. I was dressed in my batman pajamas, clad with the logo on the front and everything. I had even scored some robin boxers. Ah, I loved getting presents like these from family.

I shrugged. “No clue.”

She shot me a look. “It seemed like you knew.”

I rolled my eyes and started brushing my teeth, ignoring her. When I spat out the tooth paste she put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes. “I don’t want to seem like Aunt Marie…”

She was talking about my Mom; Marie. Mom was completely and totally strict—no piercings until I was thirteen, no hanging out alone at malls or the movies, no boys until I’m 17 and other things like that. Thank God I had moved out at 18.

It wasn’t like I had followed any of those rules, though. I had been the ‘wild child’ and Vicky had only helped that title.

“But,” Vicky sighed.

I shook my head furiously. “Don’t—just stop right there.” I shot her an aggravated look. “If you know I won’t like what you have to say, don’t bother.”

She cracked a smile. “Still, I have to say it.”

I closed my eyes and let a breath out my lips. “Hit me.”

“One rule on this tour: stay far away from Gabe Saporta.” She said in one big breath.

My eyebrows rose as I crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for my cousin to explain.

“He’s a complete player. All throughout these three years in the band, I’ve watched how he uses girls then throws him away like they’re trash. I just don’t want that to happen to you.” She looked genuinely worried.

What could I say? Yeah, sure, I’ll stay away from him. Did I want to stay away from him? Wait a second—I didn’t even know him, how was I supposed to judge him?

I looked into Vicky’s eyes and sighed. She was my best friend, my cousin, my own blood. How was I going to say no?

“I’ll stay away from him.” I looked away from her and to the mirror. “Promise.” I muttered.

As soon as I said the words a face popped up behind me in the mirror. Gabe was there, a smug smile on his face and then as soon as Vicky faced him, it was gone.

“Are you guys ready for the show tomorrow night?” He asked, leaning up against the door frame.

In the small bathroom in the tour bus, Vicky and I were squished in here and I was sure Gabe wouldn’t fit here.

I nodded eagerly. “I am so excited to see ‘the Maine’.”

Vicky rolled her eyes. “She’s like, in love with Kennedy Brock.”

I blushed and shot her a glare. “Not true.” I mumbled, bending over to spit some more toothpaste out of my mouth.

As soon as I turned around again, I saw Gabe lick his lips. Uh-oh.

“Excuse me ladies.” He said as he walked into the bathroom and grabbed his tooth brush and left. But not before he flashed me a wicked grin.

I had a feeling I wouldn’t be able to keep my promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
THAT. Is my favorite banner. [by ForgetToApologize on Quizilla.com]
Like, FAVORITE.
You wanna know why?
Because he's SHIRTLESS.
Can you believe he's like, THIRTY?!
I can't believe it either.
When I saw them at their concert [Cobra Starship], I almost fainted when Gabe started dancing. He KNOWS how to dance;; that's all I'm saying ;D

COMMENT--Subscribe!

Jules <3's Gabe.