Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Five

Image

“You did such a great job, Jules!” Vicky exclaimed as I walked off the stage. She hugged me tight, then let me go and squealed pathetically.

I laughed. “Thank you.”

It’s been almost a week that we’ve been on tour now, and we’ve hit three different locations. I had to say, I was falling into a routine and I didn’t mind. I had also managed to stay away from Gabe—insert high five here.

“You did good too, Vicky.” I told her.

She shrugged. “I’m used to it, you’re not.”

“Speaking of Jules’ performance,” Gabe was behind us, draping an arm over both of our shoulders. I still couldn’t get over the way he said my name. “Would you like to perform ‘Good Girls Go Bad’ and ‘Nice Guys Finish Last’ with us, Cobra Starship?”

I looked at Vicky before answering. I didn’t want to do the wrong thing without realizing what I was doing. She smiled at me and nodded.

“Sure. I’d love too.” I looked up at Gabe.

“Perfect.” He smiled at us. “We’ll practice some during sound check next stop and we’ll see if you’re ready to do the show right away.”

I nodded. “Okay.”

He winked at me before kissing both Victoria and I on the cheek.

~

“Party on the bus!” Nate exclaimed, holding a bottle of alcohol in his hands.

“Wait—which bus?” I asked, sitting down on the couch. I was exhausted and I really wasn’t up for a party.

“Which other bus?” Nate asked, rolling his eyes. “This fucking bus."

“I got it, jeesh.” I leaned my head back and I sighed.

“Cheer up; it’s time to have fun.” Vicky said, sitting down next to me.

“I’m extremely tired.” I said, yawning. “I’m going to bed.”

I got up from my seat and started walking away.

“Are you sure?” Vicky asked, unsure of what to do.

I nodded. “Yeah. I’ll be in a better mood tomorrow if I just hit the hay now.”

Gabe passed by me now, flashing me a dangerous smile.

I smiled back weakly and walked away, making sure to not look back. I made it to my bunk and lay down on the bed, wrapping myself up in the sheets. It was pretty cold for a September night, but that was global warming for you.

My head settled into the pillow and I felt myself quickly fall into sleep.

~

“Hmmm.” I heard someone mumble.

I turned around on my other side and sighed, closing my eyes tighter. I was incredibly tired and I didn’t want to wake up.

I heard someone trip and stumble, crashing into a billion things. My eyes shot open and I saw Gabe, picking himself up off the floor.

I chuckled a bit. “What are you doing here, Gabe?” I whispered, rubbing my eyes.

“Hey there, Jules.” He slurred, leaning against the wall next to my bunk.

“What do you want?” I asked again.

“You. Only you.” He took a few steps closer to me, flashing me the same wicked smile.

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, sure. Whatever.” I settled back against my pillow, closing my eyes to go to sleep.

“No. Don’t fall asleep, not without me!” He exclaimed.

“Shh!” I hated it when people interrupted my sleep.

“Let me sleep next to you.” It didn’t sound like Gabe was asking. “Please?”

I thought about it for a while. Who cares if Gabe slept in my bunk, as long as we didn’t do anything…? I didn’t really see the problem of letting him in here, but what if Vicky had a problem with it? What might she say if she woke up and saw us in here, sleeping? She might draw the wrong conclusion.

But hey, it was only one night right? It was a one time deal, something that no one would ever find out.

I sighed and scooted over in my small ass bunk. “You can sleep here.” I patted the space next to me.

Gabe collapsed on the bed next to me, turning around so he was facing me. His breath smelled strongly of alcohol and I had to fight not to puke. How could he hold all of this down?

“Thank you, Jules.” He whispered.

“Yeah.” I said, only for a lack of something better to say. I wasn’t going to say ‘anytime’ because I didn’t want to do this arrangement again. It didn’t seem right to say ‘no problem’ because if someone found it, it would be a problem.

“Goodnight.” He mumbled, before leaning a bit forward and pressing his lips against mine.

I instantly froze, locking all of my muscles. I didn’t move away, but I didn’t kiss back, either. I didn’t know what to do. I wasn’t even sure he would remember this in the morning, he was drunk. He pulled away and started breathing deeply.

While Gabe fell asleep, I was finding it harder and harder to think with him being so close to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner by NicoleIsOhkay.
WHEW. Wow. I just...Just...WOW. I can't form words when I see Gabe Saporta like that. My brain just freezes up and I just...Whoa.

Have you ever seen Gabe Saporta bite his lip?
OhEmGee, I almost had a heartattack because he looked SO damn fine.
Whoa.
Okay, I think my heart stopped beating.
I'm going to go make it work now.

COMMENT-Subscribe!

<3 Jules.