Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Six

Image

“What the fuck?” I heard a voice yell.

My eyes peeled open as I processed the scene in front of me. I was lying on my stomach, with my head on Gabe’s shoulder, while both of his arms were around me. His cheek was against the top of my head, where he was snoring softly. Our legs were completely tangled in each other, but I was glad to see our clothes were still on. Well, most of our clothes were on—Gabe didn’t have a shirt on.

I looked up and saw Vicky looking sleepy, but very, very angry.

“Um, hi?” I wasn’t sure what I should say.

“What in the hell happened here?!” She exclaimed.

“I fell asleep earlier, and Gabe came here drunk, asking to sleep—and only sleep—in my bunk tonight. I let him. That’s it.” I explained.

“Why doesn’t he have a shirt on?” Vicky crossed her arms over her chest.

I looked down and my eyes trailed over his six pack. Hot damn, I thought hungrily. Gabe was thirty years old and still looking 20—you could say I was pretty fucking shocked.

“I don’t know.” I told her, looking up to her again so I wouldn’t get distracted.

“Gabe.” She called, trying to wake him up.

It didn’t work, so she leaned over until her lips were next to his ear. “WAKE UP, FUCKER!” She shouted in his ear.

“Whaa—?” Gabe shot up in the bunk, hitting his head against the top. “Fuck!” He mumbled, rubbing his forehead.

“What the hell are you doing, sleeping with my cousin?” Vicky asked, glaring at Gabe.

He looked down at me and then at Vicky, looking very confused. “I didn’t sleep with her.” He said.

“Then why do you not have a shirt on?” She was still angry.

Gabe looked down at his chest, noticing that he didn’t, indeed, have a shirt on. My eyes trailed his six pack again, and I had to fight the urge to swoon.

“I don’t know. I think I lost it at the party.” He shrugged.

“EW!” I heard someone shout. It sounded a bit like Nate.

All of us looked over at Nate’s bunk which was right across from mine. He was lying in his bunk, a little propped up with a purple shirt draped over him. But—there was…oatmeal on the shirt? Wait, that wasn’t oatmeal.

“Fuck!” Nate screamed, throwing the dirty shirt on the floor.

“I guess we know where his shirt went.” I said, laughing a bit.

“Hmm. Fine.” Vicky shot both of us a look and then turned around, talking to Nate.

Gabe and I shared a look, but I wasn’t exactly sure what it meant. We had been caught—that was for sure.

“Thank you, sweetheart.” He grinned at me full out.

I smiled back. “You’re welcome.” I guess that was an okay thing to say.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot.” Making sure Vicky wasn’t around anymore—or that anyone wasn’t around—he leaned in, pressing his soft lips against mine.

This kiss was different than the first kiss, because this time, I actually wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
Wash.It.All.Away
for commenting on my story (: