Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Eight

“That was a good show, everyone!” Martin exclaimed after almost a month on tour.

Things were going great; I was finally used to singing on stage with Cobra Starship and Boys Like Girls, I had an unspoken rule with myself that I wouldn’t stay up too late, and I was having the time of my life.

“Hey Jules.” John greeted, walking up to me with Kennedy.

I smiled at them. “Hey John, Kennedy. “ Kennedy nodded and grinned. “Great show tonight.”

“Thanks. Hey listen, we’re having a party our bus tonight with ‘A Rocket to the Moon’ and Versa Emerge. Wannna come with?” John smirked at me.

I nodded. “I’d love to, but aren’t we going to be on the road tonight?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh yeah. We’re all going to cram into our bus,” Kennedy laughed. “Is that alright?”

“Hell yeah!” I exclaimed, picking up my almost forgotten drink off the table. “Is there going to be room for everyone to crash afterwards?”

John shrugged. “If it comes to there being no room,” Kennedy started. “You can always bunk with me.” He winked at me.

I blushed furiously. “I think I might like that.” I grinned at him.

“See you tonight, Juliett.” John and Kennedy left and I leaned against the wall, breathing heavily.

Whoa, tonight’s party was going to be great.

~

“I’m only going to ‘The Maine’s’ bus.” I defended, running an iron through my wavy hair.

Vicky frowned. “But I’m not going to be there. I can’t look after you.”

I shot her a look. “I’m 19, for crying out loud. I don’t need ‘looking after’.”

“You never know.” Vicky mumbled. “Plus, I promised Marie I would look after you! She’ll kill me if I don’t.”

I smirked at her. “What Mom doesn’t know, won’t kill her.”

When Vicky finally gave in, I kicked her out of the bathroom so I could properly use the mirror and stuff. After checking through my outfit and approving it, I walked out of the bathroom and off of the tour bus. It was show-time.

The chilly night air hit me like a bull dozer, and I struggled to keep from shivering. I hadn’t really worn anything to protect me from the weather; it was supposed to be hot outside today. I sighed as I opened the door that leads me backstage and heard it slam closed behind me.

I had been on tour for a month today, and it was clear that almost all clubs and stages were the same. There was always a specific door that led you through confusing hallways that eventually got you to backstage.

Backstage for the band members and back stage for VIP audience were two different things though, most of the time.

Some times, there would be a room exactly behind the stage, where the VIP audience would stay in. The tickets were like a hundred bucks just to get in there with ‘meet-and-greet’ and a special package full of ‘boys like girls merch.’

Backstage for the band members, wasn’t really backstage, it was more like ‘side stage’ but that’s what they called it. There was a room that each band would stay in while preparing for the concert and just hanging before show time and then there was a spot that the band exited and entered the stage where people like me who weren’t on the show or are just there on tour to see the band perform.

From this ‘back stage’ you could see most of the faces of the performers, and mostly their back. It wasn’t a really good view, but it was where I chose to be most of the time. Back stage there wasn’t much of a crowd or any traffic, so I had a clear view unlike if I actually tried to elbow my way past the crowd. You’d be surprised what crazy fan-girls would do just to get close to those rock-stars.

As I turned a corner, I caught sight of the room where ‘Cobra Starship’ was in and was heading straight towards it when I saw something move in the corner of my eye.

I whipped around, immediately catching sight of a couple making out. One of them seemed familiar though, with black hair and tan skin. Soon, though, I saw who it was. It shocked me that it sent a pang through my heart and heat blasting against my skin; jealousy and pain, no doubt. But I shouldn’t be feeling anything, because I didn’t have any attachments to this person.

Gabe Saporta was making out with some random whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting to get iffy with this whole story. I'm almost done writing it (goes to about chapter thirty), and I'm starting to think that I didn't really capture how Gabe Saporta really is.

I show him as a drawn guy who still loves to party and drink. Watching Cobra Cam, I'm starting to think he's A LOT more hyper than I show him...

But Oh Well...

Tell me whatcha think, because I'm having my doubts.

[By the way; my Dad says I have an... 'obsession' with Cobra Starship. What do YOU think?]

<3 Julie.