Status: Hiatus Indefinitely.

All The Things She Does Make It Seem Like Love.

Sleepover

"Throw her on the bed, I could care less." I told him as I opened the door to my apartment and let him in.

I was slowly contemplating how I would get John back, but for now, I was going to play it cool. I took off my shoes and placed them by the door, then walked over to the living room. I sat down on the couch and propped up my feet on the coffee table.

"Okay, she's fast asleep." John told me, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"Um, what do you think you're doing?" I asked, picking up the remote control.

"Sitting down...?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but you have intentions of staying here, and you're not staying." I turned on the TV and put on TNT, hoping that my favorite show; Supernatural, was on.

"I can't drive home, because I have no car, and I can't walk because frankly, it's too far." John propped his feet on the coffee table too.

I stood up and put my hands on my hips, facing him with a glare. "Get out of my house."

"Technically, it's an apartment." He pointed out.

Calm down. Deep breaths.

"When I wake up tomorrow, I expect you to be gone." I walked over to my kitchen and opened the fridge, pullling out a beer.

"Could you get me a beer too?" He called from the couch.

I grabbed another beer, telling myself I would be ridded of his presence soon. All I had to do was watch my Supernatural and then fall asleep. John would be gone in the morning.

I walked over to the couch and threw the beer to John, and he caught it with one hand. He flahsed me a smile, "Thanks babe."

I mumbled something because I knew that I would say something mean if I didn't control myself. I flipped through the channels until I found the channel where Supernatural was playing. Usually, it played in the mornings at Ten and late, late at night around this hour.

"Supernatural?" John snorted.

Oh. No. He. Didn't.

I turned to face him, tucking my feet under me. "Do you have a problem with Supernatural?" I asked, my eyes narrowed.

"It's so stupid." John criticized. "Am I expected to believe that there really are supernatural creatures out there? And the special effects--so fake."

My jaw dropped. "No. You didn't say that."

John assessed my mood and visibly paled.

"Get out of my apartment." I said.

"Val, come on--" but I cut him off.

"Get out!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry!" John blurted out.

A harsh laugh left my throat. "You aren't sorry, you shouldn't be sorry. You should just leave."

I hated the words 'I'm sorry'. They meant nothing to me. All those words were, was an excuse. People think they can do whatever they want without consideration for other peoples feelings and then they say 'I'm sorry' like it's really going to fix anything.

"Come on--Let me stay." He wasn't asking.

I shook my head and started to get up but John gripped my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Do you have a 'controling-other-people' problem? I mean seriously--" but John cut me off when he pressed his lips against mine.

For a second, I considered kissing him back. Then, I realized that this was John; the guy who had insulted my TV show in my house when he hadn't even been invited. Coming to my senses, I yanked away, at the same time, pushing John.

I was angry, you could say, but there was something else buzzing in my head. I closed my eyes and got up, opening them and sighing. John was silent behind me and without another word, I went to my room, slamming the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment--please!
Lol (: