A New Place, a New Beginning

Unexpected visitors

Speeding home I sighed as I got there and inside the safe security of my home. Going upstairs into my room I took my mp3 player out of my pocket and took my headphones off of it and put it into my ihome that's hooked up to my surround sound speakers. The song 'There's A Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey You Just Haven't Figured It Out Yet” by “Panic At The Disco” filled my ears and I skipped down stairs to the kitchen. I began to unpack all of the kitchen wares that my grandfather had in the garage marked by my mothers hand writing.'House in Forks, Washington'. I wasn't really sure why I was doing this but somehow in my mind I felt like I had to do it. I started by taking out the towels and storing them away. A process that normally would take a normal person a whole day at the least took me two whole hours and then the whole house was completely in place and perfect.
Scents coming closer to my house confused me and alerted me. I crouched down and began growling when humanity hit me hard. 'How was this going to help me. What if who's coming is human' I thought to myself and stood up my clothes straightening themselves out on their own. A knock sounded at the door and when I opened it I saw Edward the bronze angel, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie all before me. “Hey Ellie we live up the road about a mile and we decided to come and greet our new neighbor” Alice said smiling at me. “Oh well come on in and sorry about the boxes everywhere I haven't had time to put them out in the trash yet” I said letting them in past me. “Our father and mother will be here shortly” Edward said looking at Alice.
“Okay well I am going to take out the boxes to get them out of the way” I said picking and crushing the boxes flat. A pale hand grabbed the few remaining boxes and followed me out the back door. “So what are you gonna do with these boxes” Edwards voice asked me with interest “I'll burn them later” I said shrugging my shoulders. “I don't see why we are here and with her no doubt” Rosalie's voice said lowly. “Bitch” I mumbled under my breath and Edward's face turned from a disgusted look to a shocked and amused look. I heard a gasp and a knock on the door seconds from themselves. “Alice could you be a dear and get the door” I asked as sweet as I could as I came back in through the door Edward on my heels.
A woman with cute clothes and soft flowing hair walked in and then a man tall, sculpt features and blonde hair came in behind her smiling. Shock hit me harder than anything “Daddy Carlisle” I yelled a little happy. His face lit up and I ran to him hugging him tightly “Ellie my child where did you go after the latest incident” he asked me lightly. “Here and there stayed home schooled, skipped a grade. Went and fixed up mom's old house again checked on dad's other one and then decided to come here.” I said into his shoulder. Letting go I looked around and everyone stared into me and Carlisle as if it was something odd except Alice, Edward, and the woman that came in before Carlisle. She stared at me and it hit me “Your Esme, Carlisle used to come to see me and tell me all about you. He never stopped unless he was getting you something new” I said looking down. “Elizabeth Caldwell I met your mother and father a couple times they were really nice people” Esme said smiling. “So I took you were late from hunting cause your always slow Carlisle” I said smiling. Shock hit everybody's face “Who told the human” Rosalie said “No one told the human Barbie I have always known what all of us are and besides who in here is human?? Huh answer that cause I sure as hell am not” I said smirking at her. “What do you mean your not human. You sure smell like it and have a beating heart like one” Rosalie said mad.
Laughing I turned my back on her and looked at Carlisle “You didn't tell them about me daddy Carlisle” I asked mock hurt. “Well Ellie you see you father made me promise afraid of them coming to get you again” Carlisle said looking down at me.
“Yeah, yeah. I know the volturi are still after me to this day. Thinking I am just a six year old little girl.”
“Ellie calm down nobody knew you would turn out the way you are. It's okay besides anything ever happened to you and I wouldn't know what to do.”
“It's alright now I need to take care of some boxes I put outside. It will help me calm down.”
I said walking past all of them in the room to the back porch I heard Rosalie mutter human and so I replied bitch and walked out as Rosalie continued muttering to herself about being in a humans house. Daddy Carlisle was getting on to her explaining I am not human, at least not entirely that is. She huffed a whatever then followed everyone towards where I was now outside.