‹ Prequel: Stop & Erase
Sequel: I Promise You

Crush

I guess I should've known it wasn't gonna end okay

I sighed Laying down on The Couch Fliping Threw the Channels Catching all my old friends on their Tv Shows I was laying upside down till SOmeone Burst threw the door "Lace Get your Ass Up Now You have an addtion go get Dressed " Alex said In the past Year Dan Got Married and Now Lives With His Wife and Expecting Kids, Alex Is now my Guaridan and I live just with him I got Dressed and we whent to The addition I was in The waiting room " Ok we are going to Pair you Each up so ... " He whent threw a long list of names i waited for mine then I was so happy " Demi Lovato with Lacey Jameson" We where so happy to see each other again After We addittioned we walked outside and I saw Joe waiting for Demi He saw me and Smiled " Hey Lace!" He said and Hugged me I hugged back " Hola Joe!" I said I looked around and sighed " what ? No Ride I thought You said Alex was here" Demi Said " well he has a Girlfriend now and so I cant Make him be here for me 24/7 " I said " you can go with Us, we will take you home " Joe said I nodded They Told me to get in the Back Seat and then I realized there where people in there. Nick, He was Asleep Though But it Still Hurt But sadly as Soon as Joe Started the Car Nick Woke up . His First Words where " What the Hell?" He said stareing at me I waved and just looked out the window. We Pulled up at the House I bought it was a Two Story Regular House With a Nice Yard It was a White House we Had a Garden and A Picked Fence [LoL]. " Thanks Guys Demi, Joe I will See yall Tomorrow after Practices and demi Text me later Sweetie Byezy" I said Nick looked at me I just looked down and got out of the car. I made Dinner for myself watched some Tv. I whent into the Recording Studio and Started to work on some Music and By the time I realized It was 11pm I descided to Go to Bed Alex was home and Asleep so I Whent to bed aslo.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so the first one sucks majorly but Its only cause its 4:07 am and i was bored and im very tired haha