‹ Prequel: Stop & Erase
Sequel: I Promise You

Crush

Now look at me, The memories turn to dust, There is only one explanation

We Arrived at the Studio. we all sung our parts the song was called ' send it on I was Paired up with Kevin cause I have a not very loudish voice Demi was with Joe cause they both powered each other and Nick was with an unknown person at the moment but as soon as they played back the song we all groaned. Lovely Nick's singing with Miley ." oh joy" I said nick pulled me into a side hug leaving his hand on my waist as some guy came in " OK guys your all good now just go to the sound stage for hair and make up and film it should be ready for Disney next month" he said. We all left and Arrived at the stage we got dressed and our make up done we just waited on the stage " Lacey yellow isn't your color " Joe said " oh and pinks yours?" I asked he nodded " well your colors just so bright and You look like the sun " he said i laughed " Joe don't make me Kick you off the Set" I jocked he Glared " Yeah Right I could get you kicked off quicker than you could possible I'm The Joe Jonas Lead Sing for the Jb's" I laughed " Jb? as in Jonas Brothers now that's Old Justin Bieber Is the JB Duh Joe Who? of what?" Everyone laughed Joe made a pouting Face and turned to walk away " your cold Lacey that's just mean" He said We all Continued to laugh as. The door Opened to Revile Miley Cyrus " Nick!" She said and ran over and hugged him I glared at her and he had a Shocked face Trying to get her off him Which made me laugh' this is going to be an Interesting day.'
♠ ♠ ♠
its short : /