‹ Prequel: Crush
Status: FINISHED

I Promise You

That I feel When you walk in the room When you're near I feel my heart skips a beat

November 28th
6:14am
I was paceing in my room about to put on my dress, I was awake before everyone eles and I was panicing about getting Married. about an thirty minutes later everyone came My hair was Pined up and everything I was fixed up and Put on my Lovely dress. I soon walked down The Isle with Danny and Alex I swear I couldnt breath but if it wasnt for Nick Holding my Gaze I think I would have been Freaking out even more that I was on the Inside When I Reached Nick He grabed my hand and Kissed my Cheek and Turned to Nicks dad he was going to wed us like he did for dani and kevin and joe and demi and will for Frankie one day. We said our I do's and Nick pulled me into a passionate Kiss. I was Now Offically Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas. we got to the Reception the decorations were Middnight Blue and Silver and White. It was a Perfect Day. I Danced With Danny, Alex, Kevin ,Joe an Frankie I danced with Paul also, While Nick danced with his mom , Dani and Demi, We had a Wonderful Wedding it was the Best thing anyone could ask for.
**************************************************************
Nick was takeing me to my favorite place in the world. Italy! I was freaking out on the plane im not Much of a Flyer But nick was with me the whole time which made it better for me to not Focas on the fact that we were thousands of feet in the Air. We Were in Rome By Noon, It was Such a Beautiful Sight. We got to our hotel and Just Stayed for the Night Holding each other. The Next day we Explored the city abit I got great Pictures of The diffrent art Cultures and Such Stuff. I must say Italian Ice cream is Thousands Times Better than anything you could buy in the US. For Dinner We ate at a Resturant did you know even Spagettie is even better in Italy. The next whent shopping we met a few fans while we did that and that night we decided to Have Sex. Two Weeks Later we whent Home Preparing for the crazy Christmas Time going on.
The week we got back Dani had Her baby, Isabelle Nicole Jonas