‹ Prequel: Crush
Status: FINISHED

I Promise You

The whole world disappears

We were all at Joe and Demi's house right now, They were haveing like a little family Party.on Christmas Eve. The whole time I was just Ignoring Nick, every chance I had Then Demi and Dani Grabed me and Made me tell them why because nick asked them to " ok if you Promise Not to Tell Im Kind of Pregnaet " They Grind at me and jumped up and down " hey Demi you shouldnt do that your 8 months remeber " dani said and she stoped " oh right " she said giggling " but you cant tell him because im trying to Figure out a way to " I sighed " just tell him when you Drive home " Demi said i nodded and we Contiued the party I started to Stay around Nick It was about 11 when we left to go home Driving in Silence. I sigh " Nick...." I said he looked at me abit but Focausing on the road " Im Pregent " I said and he stoped the car righ in the road " what?" He said looking at me " Were gonna have a baby" " Me you baby!" I said pointing to my stomach " Me be Prego Comprendo?" I said giggling He smiled and Kissed me. He Enjoyed his Christamas Present.
nine months later Demi had a 17 month old baby girl named Marie. I Had a Baby Boy born on September 17th We Named him Nathen Oliver Mason Lucas Jonas, yeah its a long name but Still I loved it. Right now nothing Could Ruin our Perfect Family.