‹ Prequel: Crush
Status: FINISHED

I Promise You

Let's take a chance, together

[ Nick;s Pov]
I got in my car and Drove to Ashlee's house lately I just Feel the best when Im around her Theres no Yelling or Arguing It sounds bad because Lacey is my wife and I have a four year old Son but you can like another girl right?...... I Knocked on her door hopeing she was still awake She answerd It In her Really Short Night Gown thing I think. " Oh hey Nick something wrong?" She asked " Yeah Do you think I could stay the night I got into a fight with my Wife" I said She sighed and Grabbed me by my jacket " Sorry Nick Sometimes us Girls can be Major Bitches Towards Guys we love. " She said We sat down on her Couch we watched a Movie it was about 2am Now we Just Looked at each other and Leaned In Our Lips Touched and We kissed She Quickly Pulled away " oh my god Nick sorry your married and all " She said painking I laughed and Smirked " Who really cares ashlee" I said pulling her into another she She kissed back, Soon It was a Full Blown make out Session. Which led to her room Which led to us removing our Cloths and Doing something I just might Regret. it was now 1pm the next day when I woke up Holding someone Really Close to me I automaticly thought Of Lacey I kissed her head But the realized it was Ashlee, We were both Still not dressed from Last Night She woke up " Hey Nick Your awake so I was thinking we could Oh I dont know Skip Practice today and Have anoth Repeat of last Night." She said kissing me again I pulled away " Sorry Ash I still have a Family Ok but I will meet you tonight for you Job and only that ok " I said she sighd and nodded we put our Cloths on and as I whent Home I was thinking ' Oh my god I Cheated on my Wife'. and I could say thats the only time it happend but i would be Lieing I started to make my Realationship with lace better but i also Still Slept with Ashlee. But Im not that much of a bad Person.