‹ Prequel: Crush
Status: FINISHED

I Promise You

I know, I know, I know, I know, we're gonna make it

It was Nates 5th Birthday we had this Huge Celabration in the back yard, With Family and friends Only No Camras Crazy people Nothingas, I smiled looking for Nick Still Not Seeing him I guess he was Still Going to get Ashlee from Work I Picked up Nate walking around to Demi and Joe Demi Was holding Marie Her 7 year Old with her 6 Month Pregent Belly A bit in the way So joe Grabed Marie, "Hey guys Nick here yet? I have to tell him the big news" I said looking down at my stomach they shook their heads No "Oh " I said looking down It was about time The Party was almost over Nick was finaly here and talking and Stuff We blew out Nates canddles and We Opend His Presents, The sun was now Setting so everyone moved inside and a few left only family was still here now. I took Nate inside I walked out on Nick's and Mine Balcony, Because i heard Yelling " Nick You can't just keep telling her lies shes gonna fine out Nick!" Ashlee yelled " I know but trust me I don't want to hurt her But I love you too Ash " He said I started to cry my World Spining My heart just broke....... Again. I walked down Stairs To out side " welll then ash i guess we shouldnt see each other anymore " Nick said " but nick thats not possible Im Pregnet and I don't want my Kid Fatherless!" She said "But I have a family " He said, It was my Turn to Speak Up "You mean you had a Family Nicholas" I said they both Looked at me wide eyed " Lacey I m sorry" Nick said " You can be sorry all you want Still Dosent change anything " Ashlee your kid has a father Trust me he loves you right when he says he loves you He Sticks around, Now Excuse me I need Nicholas to go Pack his Stuff and get the h** out of my House ok " I said Running inside everyone Staring " I Need someone to get me Devorice Papers Please" They all Looked at Nick as he walked In " Have fun Packing Nick I want you out in 1 hour by the way im Pregent also but you don't care right" I said walking Up Stairs to grab Nate. I was in Nates room when Nick walked in I Turnd to him.