Status: I will try to write one chapter a day! Thanks! comment plez!

Four inch Stiletto heels

Frankie's

“Mom!” I shrieked that name excitedly for the first and last time. Ever.

I flung the car door open, breathless. I was finally getting a horse! And he was gorgeous.

“What sweetie?” My mom said with her fake smile plastered onto her always bitchy face.

“I picked him out!” I screamed in her face, ya sure I was probably a little too excited. But it was worth it because a piece of spit landed on her cheek. Good. She wiped it off with her $100 hanky. God. Spoiled brat.

“A boy? Why couldn't you get a girl?” she said with a disgusted look. I don't think she would ever get over the traumatizement of that piece of spit. And she was obviously appalled I would buy anything of the male sex that I couldn't just throw away a week later. She was the one who was truly disgusting.

“Girls aren't as good as guys. Well if your talking about horses anyway.” Well that's what I thought. Because Onyx was a guy.

“We need a truck and trailer to take him home in.” I spewed out, before she could say anything about my last remark.

“A truck? Aren't those kind of manly?” obviously she didn't want to drive one. All the truck commercials had redneck men behind the wheel. They really needed to hire some of those surfer babes to do that.

“It will make you look fierce, unafraid, and sexy.” I said smoothly, coaxing her into it.

She pondered this for a split second, anything to make her look sexy, she would do.

“Well, I suppose we can then.”

Flattery is the key to everything. Literally.

“Okay, let's go!”

Sighing she put her make up away (I mean really? Come one was she still putting that stuff on?) and drove Toward 'Frank's Chevrolet.'

….......

“I like that one.” I said, pointing at a huge snarling Chevy Silverado. One of the huge ones where the body lifts like three feet off the wheels. I loved it.

“That one?” Anjelica said doubtfully.

Obviously it looked way too masculine.

“It's sexy” I said simply, hoping it would lure her into it. The word sexy changed her mind on just about everything.

“FINE. But it will be YOUR first car.”

hey, that was fine with me. I liked the idea. Of course I didn't say that though.

As she handed 'Frank' the thirty thousand dollars for my truck. I saw his eyes racking up and down her body appreciatively. He stared at her ass as we turned our backs on him.

God. Horny Manwhore.

“You have your permit right hun?

Aye I did... NOT. Well I did I just had to have an adult with me. Was I about to tell her that... no. Would she care... no. She would make me drive anyway.

“Yeah, sure I do.” I said, lying to her face like I had done so many times before. Not that she would care, she was a lying bitch herself.

“Drive the truck.” uh, my truck. I corrected her in my mind. She waggled the keys in front of my face. I snatched them up and ran back to my monster truck.

“I'll be home later!” I yelled over my shoulder.

As I pulled out I could see that she hadn't even left yet. I knew what she was doing. Lucky Frankie he got to bang the superstar Anjelica. WHOOPEE. I mean, come on. What happened to Rico? The good looking Italian dude? I think she likes Italian's, my dad is an Italian and most of her Boyfriends are. Yeah, she was a slut. I couldn't wait to go back to live with my dad.

On the way back to the horse ranch, I bought a trailer with the couple thousand left over from buying Onyx.

Rich mother's were very generous.

….............

The horse ranch I learned was called 'Five Star.' Hmmm, I wonder why. Oh, no it couldn't be because they sold totally sexy horses? Not at all.

Or that's what Phil told me it was called as we loaded my beautiful Onyx into the trailer.

“Nice truck.” he commented. Haha. Thanks bud it's new! I wanted to say, but didn't. I simply grunted.

“Well, have fun with him. He's a handful.”

“Thanks” I smiled my most dazzling smile. I think I burned his eyes. Oops.

As I got into my Chevy, I could have sworn I felt eyes on my back (AKA. Butt.) Ah, not nice. Just because I was Angelica's daughter did not mean I was a nasty whore and that I wanted to 'play' with you. The answer was HELL NO. I got that way too much. I flipped him the finger as I drove out. Horse trailer rattling behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha. hope u liked this chapter. sorry i havent posted in so long i got grounded XD sux huh? oh well comments plez!