undecided i started over

Chapter 1

"Conner!" I screamed. Conner only ignored me and pulled my under wear drawer open. Surprisingly he only sifted through it's contents like all the other drawers. Finally he sighed and slumped onto my bed. "What's wrong?" Conner jumped when he heard me speak. "Um....nothing," he replied. I frowned. "Well, what were you looking for?" He looked at me with confusion before saying, "Anything...nothing. I don't know." I hopped up and went to my closet. When I found what I was looking for I threw it at him. "Is this it?" I asked. He looked down at his lap to see what it was and then held my birth control pills up. Conner looked back down and his shoulders started shaking. I thought he was crying, weird I know, until I heard him stifle a giggle. I swear I could not move I was so embarrassed. I show my boyfriend, of four months, my birth control pills and he laughs.Once he had settled down he only laid there looking at me. His sandy blonde hair was a mess. His shirt was all wrinkled and his belly was peeking out, as if to say, "Hello world!" The hole in his jeans was twice the size it was this morning. I, in comparison, did not look so hot. My naturally straight, red hair, was down to my shoulders. I was wearing light blue skinny jeans and my Camp Oakledge shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will add more later to this chapter I'm not finished yet but hope you like it!