Status: I will update this soon, if anyone actually reads.

i feel like i've known you forever...

o2

They talked, they mingled. Its hard to explain how their connection worked, and how they could bond and converse about almost anything in the planet. They would just share personal secrets no one has even heard before, and talk about their life at home.

"Um, Jacob?" Alice looked at him nervously. She hoped that none of the nervousness was apparent in her light blue eyes, or her pink snow kissed cheeks. He looked towards her, again. They were getting close to the drop off point, and this was where Jacob had to get off. The family accross from them was watching the two teens intently, preparing that there would be a kiss, so that they could cover their children's eyes.

"Yeah?" He answered...Oh god...now she actually had to go through with the question, and what if he said no? People say the worst thing that could happen when you ask people things, is that they say no. And that is the absolute worst thing that could happen. You built up your confidence for however long and then its just crushed all over your tiny little body and you feel as if you want to die... "You okay, Alice? You look kind of...I don't know...Worried?"

"Haha." She let out a nervous laugh, and that probably just confirmed his assumption, " I was wondering if, um, maybe, you would want to come over to my hotel with me. I mean, I really think you're a cool guy so, maybe we could hang out for a while? Maybe go swimming?" The sentence took a lot longer than she thought it would, and it didn't come out with nearly as much suavity as it did in her head. It actually sounded a bit awkward and forced, but she hoped that to Jacob it sounded okay.

"Totally, that would be gruel." A cute, large smile was planted on his face, slowly it grew larger and larger and when Alice thought his smile could not show anymore teeth, it did. Then his face turned away, and Alice thought for a moment, but shook the pointless thoughts from her head, and she even forgot that Jacob had called her plans "gruel".

xxxxxyyyyyyzzzzz

The gondola's speed slowed, and the family across began to get together their backapacks and ski poles, their hats and boots, and they walked out of the gondola as swiftly as they could, as fast as they could. Alice and Jacob gathered their goggles, and helmets, looking at each other and smiling every few seconds.

"Can you two lovebirds hurry up with getting your stuff?! This gondola has to go back up and get the other people stuck on the mountain you know!" The gondola director yelled at them in his thick southern accent, and his cute tooth gap. It almost looked like Jacob's. The two teens giggled, in a discreet way, and quickly grabbed their snowboards so they wouldn't be yelled at by the southern gap-toothed man again.

They both ran down the cobblestone street to Alice's hotel that was only a block away from the gondola that they exited. Their snowboards were heavy, and it was a lot warmer off the mountain so they heated up quickly. Their fingers changing from bright pink, to a calmed skin colour. Heart pounding, mind racing, Alice couldn't focus on running and her sides began to ache. The coffee shop beside her was looking more appealing by the second. Her legs felt like there were 10 pound weights on them, after a week of snowboarding, this was bound to happen to anyone, and Jacob got further and further ahead of her, while she stood in the middle of the sidewalk trying to catch her breath.

"Wait up Jacob!" She yelled towards the tall teenage boy. With dirty blond hair, and pale white skin. His shining light blue eyes, and skinny frame. Alice had never seen anyone like him, and she probably would never see anyone like him again. Just thinking about him made her pink lips tingle.

"Oh, sorry I always get too caught up in whatever I'm doing...I would say its a bad habit.!" He chuckled, turned his body around, and started to run back towards the tired Alice. She smiled. He smiled.

Their identical eyes connected, when she asked,

"Do you wanna go in that coffee shop and warm up a bit?" She bit her lip, and looked down at the floor. Alice wondered if her parents would care if she was just a tad bit late.

"Yeah, for sure."

Thats when he grabbed her hand, and they ventured into the foreign coffee shop, hand in hand, into the realm of heat.