His Treasure

If you think you had problems, think again. I hate my dead best friend, the rest of my friends refuse to speak to me, my ex stole my dog and I’m homeless. Yeah, Britney got nothing on me.

I’m sorry, we haven’t been introduced. Hi, I’m Zacky Vengeance, and I’m perfectly screwed.


Disclaimer: I don't own any of the A7x guys. I have nothing against anyone so I'm sorry if there's anything in the story that may offend you.

Copyright © 2010 by Ri_gLiTz
  1. New Year's Blues
    “Hey! As a new citizen of this place, I deserve respect!” I yyelled at her. Her eyes narrowed and then she smiled sweetly. “Oh, I’m sorry.” Then she kneed me. “Welcome you ***less piece of shit.”
  2. Making Friends and Enemies
    “Yeah, same,” Zack said and sighed, “I really wished I hadn’t made that girl so pissed. She didn’t deserve that.” “Well, you want a chance to apologize to Cherise? I’m having a party Friday night. You’re welcome to come.”
  3. Loosening up
    “How are you here?” Cherise turned around and looked at him, fury lighting her blue eyes. “I, uh, drove,” Zacky said. Cherise turned to walk away but Zacky immediately grabbed her forearm. “Alright, the reason I came to apologize for my behavior.”
  4. Men are just Babies in a big boy's body
    “Well last night, I was having a lovely meal with my family. It was very nice since my siblings are scattered all over the US and to have them and their children over for the weekend at my parents’ was a miracle. But some Mister decided to get drunk
  5. Meeting Family
    “You’re back!” she shouted, her face filled with happiness, her eyes, identical to Cherise’s, shining brightly. Her fine blonde hair was cropped short and she wore a light green top and form fitting blue jeans.
  6. Lucky?
    He couldn't get involved with someone. Especially not with a crazy, people hugging, random dancing, beautiful...perfect person. She didn't deserve a screw up. Hell, even her family didn't deserve to be associated with a scumbag like him.
  7. The Call
    His eyes widened as he heard the voice and quickly he snapped his phone shut.“What did the phone do you?” he heard and he looked at Cherise.
  8. A turn in Life
    “I have to go back to Huntington Beach,” Zacky said, feeling as if he already lost her. Cherise nodded solemnly. “I’m coming with you.”
  9. Home Sweet Home
    Cherise felt as if right now was the only calm and good moment they were going to get for a while. Here, in the car holding tightly to Zacky’s hand, this perfect picture, only felt like the calm before the storm.