Status: Trying

Creatures

Are they real?

To me they are more then real, they are my everyday life. I look at their multiple faces every night, while I sleep and while I’m awake. At first it was a frightening. I never understood why they wanted me.

Some times, if they do something I don’t like I would wear my foil hat. It always worked in the movies, as in my favorite Signs. Those kids were fine after wearing the foil hats. Since that movie I always had a glass of water next to me.

It never stopped them.

This has been going on for the span of four years, since I was twelve. Every other month or sometimes every month they will visit me. Sometime if they want to be nice they will leave me at home. Other times, those are the worst, they take me away.

Those times I can barely stand, they scare me so bad. Every often I can’t talk for days.

After the first time I walked right to the local library and checked me out a book about aliens. Ever since then I read more and more. I watched more movies about it then I have about anything else. Every book that came on the shelves in the book store I’ve bought every poster, every action figure, and every thing at even said the word Alien.

I call them, Them, there is no other way to explain it. I have been going to the same therapist since I was thirteen. She’s not getting a word from me. Never, I rather die then tell idiot humans about my friends.

I became obsessed over this, they now run my life. There is no way I’m going back, now people look at me. Stare at me as I walk the streets in my foil and newest star shirt. They are laughing now, but one day I will be great.

Because of Them

My name is Ryan Walker; I am sixteen years of age. I can count my twos and tie my shoes, but no need to worry. I love my life, minus those few days of the years when They take me to their ship. I draw pictures of Them daily and then tear them up and burn them at night.

My room is covered with sea glass. Why? They like it, it’s pretty to them. I like to watch Them play and watch Them stare in wonder. They are always nice when I bring a new one.

I might be crazy, I might be delusional. But I know what I see and feel. That’s all I need to live. I cannot live in fear the whole time, sometimes I do. Sometimes I don’t, that’s when I get scared. When I’m not scared, that is what I fear. Not fearing Them,

I’ll take you back in time, the day it all started. I must warm you, some things are better kept unknown.