Mourning

It seems wrong and insensitive to make a "story" about Jimmy Sullivan.
He deserves more that fictional little stories made up about him. (I apologise to those of you have wrote a story about him, or the effects his death have on Avenged Sevenfold, Or maybe even how he'd react if he actually is "looking down on us". I've read some of the stories and they are amazing, but that doesn't change how I feel about this.)
It seems insensitive to write a fictional story about him, to me. Like I'd be insulting someone.
And I can't even begin to imagine how the people who knew him personally must be feeling, as I've never lost anyone close to me, myself.
And, I don't believe in heaven or hell. Maybe the afterlife, In some respect, like, they're walking around on earth, just, a world of their own, but I can't even begin to describe how I'd imagine that, or what someone would be feeling if they could realise they'd just left everyone they loved behind.

So, This piece I am about to write is not about Jimmy, Per-say, It's not about how his close friends reacted, It's not about how he might feel now. I am going to write it in memory of him, Dedicated to him.

This is the thoughts that cross my mind from the shock of a death, to the coming to terms (Okay, not so much. I still think they made a mistake somewhere, and he's going to come back.) and the changes in how you see life.

I hope you none of you are insulted by anything I've written here, or in the actual piece. I am sorry for any offence caused, I do not mean it intentionally.

Thank you for reading. Comments would be much appreciated.