Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

the moving

Well after the huge yelling for breaking Briannas nose and kicking the crap out of Gavin I still went to practice. Hey. I like volley. Anyway. No one out of the teachers knew I was the one that took care of Gavin...well at least they had no clear evidence.

At the practice I got lots of cheers from the others for taking care of Brianna. Well I was happy to hear those.

Going home I expected everything to be the same. Greeting. Hearing nothing in return. Just rest and stuff but noooooooooooooooo.

Actually something was wrong the instant I got home. There were more cars in the parking lot then necessary. There was a cream colored Bentley that just didn't fit in.

"I home!" I greeted. I somehow got used to greeting even tho usually I was the only one home or it felt like that anyways, cuz no one greeted me. But now?

"Samantha Rose Hale!" my parents shouted from the living room "get here this instant"
Wow. Now this is something new. I wonder if they found out about the fights?

"How could you behave like this?!?" they started in the instant I got near the kitchen. "What were you thinking? How can you behave like this?" my mom shouted.

"wow, this is a change" I said slowly "I never thought you could actually say this many things to me all at once" I said slowly.

"I am through with you. You got suspended?!? How could you?!? What were you thinking? How could you beat someone? How could you beat a girl? You even broke her nose? And how could you cause so many injuries to a soccer player? Are you insane?!?!" she shouted.
I heard some silent laughing from the living room. It must have belonged to the person with the Bentley. "come to the he living room right now!" she shouted.

I saw Jessica smile from the top of the stairs. She had a slutty outfit ne. Oh great. She's coming down.

What now?

As I got to the living room I saw 2 persons who I have never seen before. One was an older man and the other was some guy. But I couldn't see his face. He stood facing the windows. My dad got up and started talking.

"I'm really disappointed in you" he started

"wow, as if this would be something new" I said.

"What did you just say young lady?"

"oh puh-lease. Like you ever cared. Do you even know something about me? Like what sport I play? Aparent should know at least this much. Come on. " I said watching them.

"this has nothing to do with it"

"yes it has. You know nothing about me. Now why don't you answer?"

"table tennis" my mom stated bluntly

"WTF dude?" I said "I've been in the school team of the volley team for the 3rd year now and I just got into the basketball team. Nice try tho. This really showed how great parents you are" I said. The guy at the window chuckled. "what the fuck are you laughing at? And why are you here anyway?" I asked getting mad. He knows nothing about me so might as well stay out of this conversation.

"This is what we wanted to talk about" my father said "you're moving"

"WHAT?"

"you're moving. This man right here" he turned to the older man at the couch "is Harold Black, and he " he said pointing to the guy in front of the window "is his nephew, Damien Black". As he said this the guy at the window turned. Tall guy. Muscular but not like the terminator or something. Longish hair but just so he could mess it up and still look hot. And blue eyes. Dark blue eyes that take away your breath. In one word HOTT.
I watched him for a few seconds until my dear little sister shaked her butt over there ruining the picture and making me mentally gag. Turning back to my father and Harold I continued where we left off.

"what about them?"

"you're going to live with them" he stated.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA" I started. I laughed for about 5 minutes till my
mom came over and started shaking me "good one. I almost believed it" I said.

"you should believe it" my mom said "this is not a joke. We already packed your clothes and books. You're leaving in half an hour so go pack the remaining of the things you want to take with you" she said.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!" how could you send me away to god knows
where to live with them? Are you insane?

"You fighting and behaving like a dropout is beyond the things we're willing to take from you. Now go. You have no saying in this"

"fighting? Like I never fought before. Mom. I've had fights since I was 7. this is not when I started it"

"I said go pack your stuff!" she screamed

"FINE!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed even louder and stomped up the stairs. I heard a low chuckle while I was going up and yelled down "Don't you dare laugh at me you goddamn son of a bitch!" and BAM. I kicked in the door as hard as I could. They really did pack my stuff. The only things left were my drawings, gym stuff, electronics and bathroom kit. While I packed I blasted Tickle Me Pink - Typical at maximum volume. Someone came in the room. When I turned I saw the hot guy. Damien if I remembercorrectly.

"hey there" he said with a sly smile on his face. "Want some help?"

"no. so why don't you fuck off?" I spat then pointed to the door "out"

"now now. This isn't a way to talk to someone you don't know." He said getting closer and making me back to a wall. I didn't eve notice I was backing away from him. As I reached the wall with my back he stepped in front of me and leaned closer. "you will be living in the same house as I am. It will be my house so why don't you watch your mouth my dear?" he said slowly and dangerously. He had authority in his voice. It was almost mocking. Playful but dangerous.

He was getting too close to me. Way too close for a guy who I didn't knew.

"but now you are still in the place I live. Or lived." I whispered in his ear " So why don't you back off before I kneel you where the sun don't shine? Hmm?"

He retreated with a mocking smile and went out the door. He stopped with a smile on his face and said:

"if you need help with your luggage, just call me" then went out.

Well someone has fun. I said to myself.

When I finished packing I went out the door pushing out the my luggages. I saw Damien smirking at the end of the stairs. Oh man how that smirk pisses me off.

"so you wanted to help?" I asked putting on a fake smile.

"well if you ask me?" he said.

"oh yeah. Please" I said kicking in the luggages with clothes hoping for at least one to hit him. But nooooooo... with my luck he quickly but gracefully stepped out of the way.

"damn" I hissed...

"what was that?" he asked with a deadly sweet voice. There was a hint of anger in it too. it was easy to tell he didn't like it. Well guess what. This is what you will get.

"oh nothing" I said going down the stairs. "be sure they get to the car" I said and went to the front door.

Harold was already there waiting. Well if my parents wanted this so much then this is what they get.

Screw them. They meant nothing for me in the first place. They have no heart. They never showed love to me. I hate them! As I reached Harold I introduced myself to him.

" well I'm sorry for not doing this sooner, but my name is Samantha Rose Hale. I don't know what relationship you have with my supposed parents but I'll be living with you from now onwards so nice to meet you." I finished shaking hands with him. "I'm sorry for the things you heard before and excuse me for the language I will use." I finished with turning to my parents and sister.

"Well I'd like to say I'll miss you but I won't. you guys are horrible parents and horrible relatives. You fucked up my life and treated me like shit. If you think I'm a dropout that's your problem. I feelabsolutely fine. So you know what. Thank you. I will enjoy my life without you guys. Ciao bitches" I said to my sis and mom.

And with that I got in the cream Bentley. I was tired. Harold sat in the car and acted all busy making calls and stuff. I didn't even bother listening. Damien got in the front and the chauffer, a freaking chauffer, drove away.

I pulled out my ipod and started listening to SR71 - Goodbye. Great song.

As we arrived to our destination about 40 minutes later it was too dark to see clearly, but I could tell by the size it was not a simple house. It was a mansion. A mansion in the friggin center of some weird forest. In fact it was pretty cool. It was awesome.

As I got out of the car Harold stopped me.

"I'm sorry but it seems I can't stay tonight. I have some business to attend to. But I'm sure Damien and you will get along great. Well then, the things you will have to know is that we have a maid. Maria. But she is only coming every second day. So she's not here right now. She was this morning but you missed her. And she will come tomorrow too just for you. Now I have to go tho. So good night" he said walking back to the car and sitting it.

The chauffer got my luggages out and put them in front of the front door. That leaves me and Damien

alone.

For a night.

God knows how far from people.

Alone.

The 2 of us.

As I was thinking about this in front of the door Damien got behind me and leaned closer.

"what are you waiting for?" he whispered in my ear. "are you scared maybe?"
Chills ran down my spine as he did this. You know there's this weird but really cool feeling when a hot guy leans down and whispers in your ear when you are alone at a huge mansion. Well this wasn't like that. This was creepy. I could feel him smirking next to me. He pushed me out of the way and opened the door.

And the things I can say is

"WOW" it escaped as a whisper.

"well, what are you waiting for he said in his sweet voice" he was actually confusing me. Is he trying to be charming? He came back and closed the door. When he locked it he roughly showed me to the door and leaned in dangerously close. "well dear Rose, now you're in my home. So now you will do as I say. Right?"

Gulp. This is just great. I'm a lone in a freaking mansion with some hot guy, who is actually bipolar, and now I'm in this position.

"well that depends on what you tell me to do" I said in a low voice, trying to push him away.
"now would you mind getting out of my face and showing me the room?" I said as my heart sped up. Hey. I'm a girl. And he's a guy. And he's hot. What do you expect me to do?

"well I might actually mind. Don't get the wrong idea tho," he said probably noticing my fast breathing

"nothing like that will happen" he said brushing his lips against my ear "you're not my type.

As in showing the room, why don't you just go and look for It yourself?" he said stepping away. He smirked at me then walked away. Well what the hell am I supposed to do now?
Listening to my ipod I wandered off trying to find my room when I saw a door that was leading downstairs. It was probably to the cellar. I went down even tho it was obvious, there was no way my room would be there. what to do? I'm curious. The kitchen and halls were huge and they were decorated beautifully. The main color was cream, but a lot of dark wood was used.

As I went down the stairs I noticed it was really dark. Too dark. I found the switches and noticed that it was the type of switch that you have to turn. This way you can have the lightness you want. As I turned it one I noticed that the room was black. Not dark but simply black. There were red and black couches. 2 love seats. A pool table and a huge plasma tv. Wooooooooooow. They have a great taste. I jumped on the red couch and it was awesome. The red leather couch was amazing. I threw a pillow behind my head and immediately drifted off to sleep.

Safe eh?

I felt someone beside me. As if someone touched my cheeks and tugged some hair behind my ear. But that was impossible since the only person in the house beside me was Damien.

Hmm... just like the name of the devil's son. Hehe.

Is it really him? Opening my eyes a little I really saw him.

Wow

I really am dreaming.

Well, I'm just dreaming.. juuuuuuuust dreamingâ....
♠ ♠ ♠
so..i know some parts may be bothersome.... but i will correct all of it later on....