Status: Hiatus, for a while.

Shining Through the Shadow of a Star

Jordin Sparks has been asked to go back on tour with the Jonas Brothers after their last tour together, 2009, was a huge hit. It was the Jonas Brothers who had asked for her, Joe more specificly. What they all didn't know is that the reason he asked for her wasn't all too related to work.
Could it be that he had feelings for her? And why did he wait two years to contact her? Why did he stop acting and decided to reunite his band all over again?
Most of all, would he regret bringing her back? And don't you want me to stop asking myself stupid questions already?

Characters
~ Jordin Sparks
~ Jonas Brothers (and their family)
~ Claire Sparks (Jordin's youngest sister/does exist but not as Jordin's sister =P)
~ Phillippi Sparks II (Jordin's younger brother/he does exist)
~ Lauren & Jordan (Claire's best friends for years)
~ Mary (Claire's newly founded friend but they're super close :D/dating Zacky Vengeance)
~ Avenged Sevenfold (not including Jimmy[R.I.P])
[Those are the characters that you meet in chapter 1-2]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the celebrities that I used in this story, although I wish I could have Zacky, Matt and Kevin for myself. I don't own Claire, Lauren or Jordan either because they actualy exist and Claire's family name is really Sparks, she's not related to Jordin in any way though. However, I do own myself and any other character I add unless I say against it.