Status: Hiatus, for a while.

Shining Through the Shadow of a Star

Jordan's POV

Today, Claire, Lauren and I were going shopping for the tour. We had little time to gather everything together seeing as the tour starts in about two weeks. I still cannot believe that we would be soon going on a major tour like this one, even with our favourite band. It has always been a dream of ours, even if we weren't going to be the ones performing in it, and I was grateful for Nick doing everything he could to be able to bring me with him. Sometimes, I wake up only to check my phone or my laptop and see if what Nick and I have is real or not. I was dating a Jonas brother. And speaking of that, weren't we supposed to talk to Lauren about what was going on between her and Kevin? I mean Nick had a reason to bring me, and Claire was going so she could stay with her sister, but why did Kevin decide to bring Lauren?
"Isn't it amazing how the three of us are going with them?" I finally said to the two girls bickering about something I didn’t know.

"I know, right?" Lauren answered me. "And someone's got a crush on a certain Sparks." She added and elbowed Claire in her side.

Claire grumbled. "You don’t have to remind me how you both got lucky to have your dream guys whilst mine is completely in love with my sister." She said.

"Speaking of, Lauren don't you have something to tell us? Something that has 'Jonas' in it maybe…" I brought the subject up finally.

She sighed. "Look you guys, he hasn’t exactly properly said anything about it to me… I was as shocked as you were when I found out that he wants to take me with them."

"And..?" I wanted to know more, because it wasn’t just about the tour. Claire seemed to be debating about something with her mind in her own world.

"And what? That's it. If you're asking about why I hang out a lot with them it's because, well, who in my place wouldn’t if they had the chance to? Would you say no?"

"I wouldn’t, but you also have to keep in mind that I have a reason. I'm dating one of them." I argued. It isn’t that I don’t want her to be with Kevin or anything, it's just that I wanted her to feel comfortable around and to tell us more about it; we are her best friends after all.

"Well, I have my own reason too. I'm a huge fan of them, and so are you two." She argued back.

I sighed. "Why won't you just admit it already?"

"Ooh, look you guys." Claire shouted whilst pointing at a teal tank top.

"Do you think they have a purple one?" Lauren said. This was not the end of our conversation just yet.

"I don't know but I really, really want this one!" Claire went in the store followed by Lauren. The funny thing is that she already had a purple one, one that looked exactly like it.

I followed them in there to see that both of them were now wearing one with each having their favourite colour.

"Hey Jordan!" Claire shouted my way. "they also have a yellow one!" she took the yellow top off the rack.

I took it from her hand and decided to try it on. When I was sure that it fit perfectly, I took it off and got out to see the two girls have paid for their items already, waiting for me to pay for mine. I went to the counter, paid for it and then we left to continue our trip.

"Guys," Lauren started saying when each of us was in a separated changing room, trying clothes in the fifth store we went to today. "Do you really think that Kevin likes me? I mean why would he ask to bring me on tour with him?"

"From only looking at you, I could see that both of you really liked each other. And I'm not talking about your celebrity crush, right Clairzie?"

"Yes, I noticed this too. You guys are so lucky to have found love this quick." She whined. "I need me a love story or whatever to read before I break down." She joked.

"Look, Jordz, can you tell this moron that a certain Jonas, in his twenties, likes her?" Lauren huffed.

"Kevin likes me?" Claire suddenly exclaimed. "This can never happen! I don't know what to do you guys! I-I-" she was cut off by a fit of laughter coming from her.

"Alright sweetie, breathe, just breathe. Breathe before your asthma kicks in and we'd have to cancel shopping to take you to the emergency room." I said to her, not able to control my own laughter.

Lauren didn’t seem to get the joke because she wasn’t laughing with us. Or she thought Claire was serious. But then she suddenly burst into laughter when both Claire and I had stopped making us fall again on our knees from laughing real hard. "Okay, you guys… I think I ripped the dress." She said, still laughing.

We ended up paying for the dress she ripped and then we went to a couple more stores until we couldn’t carry more bags. "You know, I really regret not taking Nick's offer on bringing him with us; he could have been great help with the bags."
The girls laughed while we piled our bags in the car and Claire got in to drive us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gaaahh! hate me, please do!
and while you're doing this, wish me luck for my physiques exam on wednesday. xD