Tainted innocence

Ugh

Hunter sets me on the bed shaking his head. "Stay." he says then walking into the bathroom. even if I want to leave there are too many cuts for me to move around quickly. all i hope is that sasha is okay. I mean at the moment she is all i have in this world. I don't want to put her in anymore danger that would be really selfish of me.

Soon Hunter comes back with some bandaids and cut-clearner stuff. What is that stuff called anyway? "Why must you be so careless? Look at your legs. Honestly what were you thinking?" he sayd dipping a wash clocth into the small thing of whatever that disinfectant is is called. Hmm. how should i break this to him? Lighly or like pulling off a band-aid. Quick and the pain is over quickly as well. However doing it lightly could help his mental stabability. Hmm...ah screw it all.

"I already said i don't want to be here. I don't want to play this stupid role. And i most defenitly do not want to marry you." I hiss not sparing feelings. He didn't do anything for me, i don't owe him anything at all. Call me heartless, but it's my opinon and i'm entitled to it.

He sighs angerly not showing if he is hurt or not. "Well, that is too bad. this is your fate, so suck it up." he said looking me dead in the eyes. He glares at me and I glare back. He sighs again this time with decison. "This will be a lot easier for the both of us if you go to sleep. Your too tired and grouchy to be rational." he said setting the cloth down. "Don't you-" before i could get the protest out of my mouth i was gone.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I had a dreamless sleep and woke up with a feeling of warmth around me. I was cradeld by something. I snuggled into the warmth letting the rising and falling motion relax me. Must be Sasha sleeping. He is so warm and relaxing...and OH HECKS TO THE NO!

I try to back up. I would like to note i said: tried. As in i failed at moving back. because two arms, belonging to hunetr, held me close. "Ah, i was enjoying being able to hold you." he complained with a small laugh. I hate morning people.

"Sorry to burst your bubble." i sigh and turn over so i'm facing the other side of the room. Ugh. I just rememberd that today is Christmas. which means i have to deal with all the people i was embaressed in front of last night. Why me? What have i done to deserve this? I'm a nice person. I don't steal and i haven't killed anyone. So, why? What have i done?

"Ah, don't be like that. Come on, let's get dressed. Eveyone is waiting for us down stairs." Hunter said sliding his arms out from under me and getting up. He flipped the covers off us, expsoing me to the cold air. I shiverd and looked down. I was in nothing but my bra and underwear. I flushed red and he laughed.

We got dressed and started down the hall. I can remember this place better than I thought I would, but I have forgotten how to walk in a long dress. It is really emberessing to keep triping over the skirt and having to hear Hunter chuckle.

"This is too sad to watch, little one." he laughs and swoops me up into his arms.

"Let me down!" I complain squirming more. He merely chuckles as I struggle against him.

He puts me down once we are in front of the two large oak double doors. If I don't come out of his alive I hope Sasha doesn't go to Hunter.