Tainted innocence

Thomas

"It's from the outside world. the human world,. It's called a Gloomy bear." Haily, the sanist person in the room, said when i gave her a weird look when i unwrapped the strange bear. I smile and give the bear a big hug. It's cute with sharp bloody claws. Okay, it sounds gross, but it really is adorable. Sasha takes a break from chewing his big bone at my feet and tries to snatch the bear from me, but I clutch it closely, so finaly he gives up.

"This is from me. I got it orderd last night." Hunter says turing towards me one the couch. It's a pretty black box with a silver key hole. He unlocks it and then opens it up. My mouth drops. the ring is beautiful. It's gold, on top in a pink rose, and in the center of that rose there is a small dimond. Ah...so pretty and shiny....
While my attraction to shiney objects I didn't notice he is putting the ring on my left ring finger. OH my gosh! Why didn't it occure to me this was an engament ring?! I'm about to pull my hand away when I notice Hunter's other hand ready and waiting to siugnal a guard if i misbehaved. Dang him.

He leans in and i focus my attention back on him. Our lips collide making it hard not to lose my self controle and hit him in his man-hood. People making sounds of approval while he tries to shove his tounge in his mouth. I pull out before he can get my lips open. "I love you." he whispers grabbing my face between his hands bringing my forhead to his.

"I-" I'm about to tell him i'm not sure how i feel when a guard burst through the door. He stands there panting for a moment, but soon remembers his purpose.

"Pixies and vampires have joined forces and are headed this way. We are not sure if they have come here for violence or a treaty." the guard huffed out.

Hunter was up in an instant, pulling me with him. "Until i know why they are here lock her in the tower." he said flinging me at the guard. Sasha follows as the guard drags me up stairs, more stairs, and guess what? More stairs. However we do reach the tower quickly. The guard pushes me in with Sasha right behind me. I hear the lock of the door click and then I slide down the wall.

"Well, Sasha...Sasha?" Sasha was right in front of me...and now he isn't. what the heck? "Sasha?"

"Right here, baby!" a velet voice calls out sweetly.

"Who the heck are you?" i ask as a tall boy, about a year older than me, with black hair approaching me on all fours.

"It's me...I'm not barking!" the boy said in shock. I'm scared.

"Sasha?"

"Looks like it was time to change...look baby I'm sorry. you see when i was your age I was cursed and at night I turn to human, but I guess all the excitment made me turn early." The boy explained.

"I'm confused."

"Curse+me= Sasha"

"Oh...okay." this still makes no sense at all.

"So...what is your real name?"

"Thomas. I used to work at Luna as well."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, I was Hunter's body guard, but then you left and well..." he shruged gesturing to himself.

"Oh. I remember you!" I had only met him once at a ball, but Hunter had given me such a look i said my good-byes."I'm sorry I ruind your life."

"Oh, no no. I had it coming anyway."

"Why?"

"Well you see, everyone was out looking for you, so Hunter was all alone here with his fiance. She was a pretty girl named Cami. she had-" this going into detail about some very pretty girl isn't exactly needed in my opion.

"We get it she was pretty."

Sasha smirks. Okay, this will take some getting used to. "So, one day Hunter got word someone had actually seen you. Apparently you were staying at a nearby village. so, Hunter left to go find you and I went with him because i'm his body guard and all. Hunter went to every house in that village until he found the one that had housed you for a breif ime. While he was in there i noticed a little shop. I snuck away and went in. I saw the most beautiful knife there.I am a servant, so of course I have no money. I was only a little older than you at the time and naive. I stole the knife. Little did i knoe a witch owned the shop. She caught me an cursed me. Wolf by day, man by late afternoon or evening or night. each day was diffrent so I would never know. My human form was the same agae, but I was a pup." he was quiet for a moment, looking at me with a small smile, "A week later you found me. I remember I was so happy i blew fire."

"The hem of my dress caught on fire." I laughed remembering. It's strange to know that even when I thought i was alone and Sasha never could understand what I said, Thomas was there and always listening.

"Mea, do I repulse you? Will you send me away?" Thomas asked quietly. I sat there a momet before slapping him upside his head. He laughed and understood immedatly.

"Freaks have to stick together." I laugh. Suddenly I hear the door unlock.

"Mea, do not tell Hunter or anyone else. I'll see you later." he whisperd and then disappeard. Great, nowI'm left with whoever is in this tower. Thank you Thomas. Not the sarcasm please.

"Shayla, come down stairs. there are some people i want you to meet." Hunt says taking my hand. I guess code green is over. Well, his code green is. ever since I got here i have been on code red.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to anyone who doesn't like the chapter. Comment!