The Stars Shined Brighter That Night, I Knew You Were My Destiny

Tres

I wandered aimlessly through the local park, twirling around every now and then to admire the slowly falling snowflakes, but that happiness melted away like the snow on my hands when my heart reminded me it was broken, yet again. Trying to shrug it off I trudged further through the snow until I reached a tree by the kids play area, this tree brought back so many memories.

Flash back

His arms were draped across my shoulders as we sat there under the shade of the tree, not talking but admiring the sweet silence and enjoying each others' company. I quickly broke the silence.

“Frank?” I asked

“Hmm?” he asked with his head nestled into my hair.

“Do you love me?” I asked randomly.

He slowly lifted his head up “Do I really have to say it?” he asked with a smirk spread across his face, typical boy.
“Yes!” I exclaimed smiling too, his smile was contagious.

“Okay, fine, Destiny Charles... I love you.” he whispered. I smiled internally and cherished that moment, he had never actually told me that before, he would just say ‘ditto’ or ‘I know, I feel the same’.
“Prove it” I said with an even bigger smile on my face, he thought for a moment and then looked up at the tree behind us.

End of flash back

I slowly stoked the side of the tree where he engraved with his pocket knife the words ' FI + DC 4EVA '. It meant so much to me but obviously not enough to him since he lied, now he was going to get married to some skank who doesn't love him half as much as I do, did, she was probably only marrying him because he was a rock star. Ugh, people like that make me feel sick.

It was so cold out side and I had to get somewhere warm, I pondered for a moment and thought of going to the tree house frank and I used to hang out at all the time we were friends. I carried on through the park but got distracted by the swing set, I thought that i might as well have one last swing so I sat down on the seat but more memories came flooding back, like the time I got pushed off of the swing by a bully and grazed my knee, but there was always someone there to catch me when I fell. I kept on swinging until I felt a presence behind me so I kicked my feet into the gravel to stop, and soon enough someone grabbed my arm and spun me around to face them, it was none other than Frank Iero. Before I had a chance to tell him to get lost he leaned in towards me until his lips lightly touched mine, it felt so wrong but yet so right, just like how I remembered it, I pulled back to look at him, his face was covered in bruises and the metallic taste from his lips must have been blood from his split lip. He smiled his signature crooked smile and slowly pulled me into a meaningful hug, I began to cry because I was so happy, my make-up ran and stained his shirt but I guess he didn't mind.

“Frank, what happened to your face?” I blurted out, damn it, I need to work on not saying what I’m actually thinking.

“Oh, that, it doesn't matter, all that matters is that I have you.” he spoke the corniest line I’d ever heard which made me smile uncontrollably but then it faded as I began to come back to the worst possible mood breaker, reality.

“What about your fiancé?' I asked unsure of the answer myself.

“That's what I was going to tell you before you ran off, I was going to say how I was supposed to marry this girl but I didn't want to so I came back here to see if you were still living around here so that I could ask you, you know, I never stopped loving you ever since we went on tour.” he said looking at his oh so interesting shoes.

“What are you saying?” I asked, still a little confused

“I'm saying ... Destiny Charles, you’ve made me so happy since all of those years ago when we first met, and I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you just as happy as I am, will you marry me?” he asked, now down on one knee holding a ring. I didn't really need to think about it.

“Yes I will!” I said, he slipped the ring on my finger and embraced me in a loving hug.

“I remember the first time i met you, the stars shined brighter that night, I knew you were my Destiny.” he said before planting another sweet kiss on my more than willing lips.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it, its over. its short but sweet, XD thanks for reading and check out my other stories <3