Status: Starting over!!!! Past readers-please don't ruin it for the new readers!

Dear Mr.Emo

Prologue

Ms.Ery's POV

-Ms.Ery- I'm so happy today is over!

-Mr.Emo- What happened today?

Ms.Ery- Nothing really. Just some dick in a few of my classes that I really just can't stand annoyed me.

-Mr.Emo- What's his name?

Ms.Ery- I can't tell you that! You'd go up to him and ask what the girl's name is that's in a few of his classes and shows obvious dislike in him!

-Mr.Emo- You read too much into what I say.

Ms.Ery- It's true though.

-Mr.Emo- So?

Ms.Ery- I don't know you, you don't know me. That's the deal.

-Mr.Emo- I know, I know. "If we knew each other in real life it would be awkward. We're to comfortable with who we are online," yada, yada...

Ms.Ery- And you know it.

-Mr.Emo- I just don't get it! Is this all we're ever going to be? Online friends? What if I want more?

. . . . .

Ms.Ery- Like what?

-Mr.Emo- Honestly, I don't know. I just feel like I know you so much more than a friend usually does.

Ms.Ery- You don't know me.

-Mr.Emo- That's because we don't know each other outside of the computer.

Ms.Ery- None of my friends know the real me.

-Mr.Emo- Then let me get to know you!

Ms.Ery has signed off.

He doesn't know me. Nobody does. Not even myself.

My name is Ava and I want to say I'm a child abuse survivor, but I'm not quite sure if that's true yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm starting this story over! I'm not rushing into it and making there nothing to go from when only at chapter 6.
I hope you all like the prologue! It's short, I know. It set to a time that is a few weeks before the first chapter was. I know all you new readers are like, "What?" Don't worry about.
Can't wait to hear what you all think!
4 comments=next chapter
--bookidiot